- Shattenkirk leads lean crop of top NHL free agents
Steve Yzerman admits that July 1 is a difficult day for general managers. They know they will have to overpay — in money and in years — to land free agents.
- Stars acquire defenseman Marc Methot in a trade with Vegas
Marc Methot could go from playing with Erik Karlsson to pairing up with another young Swedish defenseman after a trade to the Dallas Stars.
- New Jersey Devils putting no pressure on Nico Hischier
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — As Nico Hischier is discovering, being taken No. 1 in the NHL Draft has its perks.
- NHL movement just getting started going into free agency
As New York Rangers players cleaned out their lockers after a second-round playoff exit, all the talk was about impending change.
- Los Angeles Kings prospect raised by 2 moms
CHICAGO (AP) — Moments after Jaret Anderson-Dolan was drafted by the Los Angeles Kings, he hugged his mothers Fran and Nancy. They cried a few tears as Anderson-Dolan made his way to the floor of the United Center for handshakes and congratulations from his new team.
Latest Pro Hockey Headlines