- Blues score 3 times in second period, top Senators 4-1
OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — Vladimir Tarasenko, Alex Pietrangelo and Brayden Schenn each scored in the second period, helping the St. Louis Blues past the Ottawa Senators 4-1 on Thursday night.
- Panarin scores in shootout as Blue Jackets beat Stars 2-1
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Artemi Panarin scored in the second round of a shootout, and the Columbus Blue Jackets beat the Dallas Stars 2-1 on Thursday night.
- Buchnevich scores go-ahead goal, Rangers hold off Sabres 4-3
NEW YORK (AP) — Pavel Buchnevich scored the go-ahead goal late in the third period, lifting the New York Rangers over the Buffalo Sabres 4-3 on Thursday night.
- Fleury, Golden Knights beat Lightning 4-1
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Marc-Andre Fleury made 28 saves, David Perron had a goal and an assist, and the Vegas Golden Knights beat the Tampa Bay Lightning 4-1 Thursday night in a matchup of conference leaders.
- Bergeron scores 3 as Bruins beat Islanders 5-2
NEW YORK (AP) — Patrice Bergeron scored three goals to lead Boston to a 5-2 victory over the New York Islanders on Thursday night, giving the Bruins at least a point for the 15th consecutive game.
Latest Pro Hockey Headlines