- NBCSN's Engblom gets stitches after struck in head by puck
PITTSBURGH (AP) — NBC Sports Network analyst Brian Engblom needed stitches after taking a puck to his forehead late in the second period of the Pittsburgh Penguins' 3-2 shootout victory over the San Jose Sharks on Sunday night.
- Penguins beat Sharks 3-2 in shootout
PITTSBURGH (AP) — David Perron and Sidney Crosby scored in the shootout, and the Pittsburgh Penguins won their second home game in as many days, 3-2 over the San Jose Sharks on Sunday night.
- Toews' late goal lifts Blackhawks past Jets 4-3
WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) — Jonathan Toews deflected in the winning goal with 31 seconds left in regulation to lead the Chicago Blackhawks past the Winnipeg Jets 4-3 on Sunday night.
- Gibson makes 26 saves, Ducks beat Devils for 3rd in row
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — John Gibson made 26 saves and the Anaheim Ducks took another step to securing the NHL's best regular-season record with a 2-1 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Sunday night.
- Jagr scores twice, Panthers defeat Senators 4-2
OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — Jaromir Jagr scored two goals and Dan Ellis made 25 saves as the Florida Panthers defeated the Ottawa Senators 4-2 on Sunday.
Latest Pro Hockey Headlines