- Jackets beat Pens; Dubinsky faces hearing for cross-check
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — It's no secret. The Columbus Blue Jackets' Brandon Dubinsky straddles a fine-line with his ultra-aggressive style against Sidney Crosby.
- Ekman-Larsson's OT goal lifts Coyotes to 2-1 win over Flames
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Oliver Ekman-Larsson scored in overtime, Mike Smith stopped 25 shots and the Arizona Coyotes beat the Calgary Flames 2-1 Friday night for coach Dave Tippett's 500th career victory.
- Kronwall scores OT winner to lift Red Wings over Oilers 4-3
DETROIT (AP) — Niklas Kronwall had a chaotic shift in overtime but it will be a play in the first few minutes of the game that his teammates will remember.
- Seguin scores in shootout and Stars beat Canucks 3-2
DALLAS (AP) — Tyler Seguin scored on the first shot of the shootout, Antti Niemi stopped all three Vancouver attempts after making 34 saves and the Dallas Stars beat the Vancouver Canucks 3-2 on Friday night.
- Barkov's shootout goal gives Panthers 3-2 win over Islanders
SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) — Aleksander Barkov scored the winner in a five-round shootout and the Florida Panthers beat the New York Islanders 3-2 on Friday night.
Latest Pro Hockey Headlines