- Cam Talbot carries Oilers past Ducks 2-1, to 2-0 series lead
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Cam Talbot made 39 saves, Patrick Maroon scored a power-play goal and the Edmonton Oilers moved halfway to the Western Conference finals with a 2-1 victory over the Anaheim Ducks in Game 2 of their second-round series Friday night.
- Tarasenko scores 2, Blues beat Predators 3-2 to even series
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Vladimir Tarasenko was at the right place at the right time to take advantage of a lucky bounce and help the St. Louis Blues get a big win.
- Life of a goalie in Eastern playoff series is complicated
WASHINGTON (AP) — When the difference between winning and losing is a puck shot from behind the goal line that goes in off his helmet, all Henrik Lundqvist can do is shake his head.
- Road warriors: Home ice can be a disadvantage in playoffs
A chorus of boos greeted the announcement of Sidney Crosby's first goal in Game 1 at the Washington Capitals. During the announcement of his second, the red-rocking Washington Capitals crowd was silent.
- Karlsson helps Senators edge Rangers 2-1 in Game 1
OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — Erik Karlsson was hoping for a good bounce. He got a great one.
Latest Pro Hockey Headlines