- NHL hoping to make inroads in China with preseason games
SHANGHAI (AP) — As the Vancouver Canucks held their first practice in Shanghai before their exhibition game with the Los Angeles Kings, a dense fog settled over the ice. The humidity in the arena was high and the players could barely see the puck.
- Devils' Boyle diagnosed with cancer, expects to keep playing
Brian Boyle hopes to play hockey again soon after being diagnosed with chronic myeloid leukemia, a type of bone-marrow cancer that the New Jersey Devils' team doctor said can largely be treated with medication.
- NHL Players to Watch: Sabres Eichel has plenty to prove
Sabres center Jack Eichel isn't mincing words when assessing his first two NHL seasons.
- Golden Knights rout Canucks 9-4 in first preseason game
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — By the time the Elvis Presley impersonator singing tunes between whistles had left the building, the NHL's newest franchise was already well on its way to victory in its first exhibition game.
- Rest of NHL aims to prevent Penguins Stanley Cup three-peat
Each time Seth Jones felt like the Columbus Blue Jackets were dominating, the Pittsburgh Penguins went down the ice and scored. The series was over fast.
Latest Pro Hockey Headlines