- Grin and bear it: NHL players say losing teeth part of game
When Brent Burns packs his bags for road trips, the San Jose Sharks defenseman often leaves something behind: His cosmetic teeth.
- Short-handed Flames hold on for 4-3 win over Maple Leafs
CALGARY, Alberta (AP) — Markus Granlund scored short-handed for his first goal in 21 games and added an assist to lead the Calgary Flames to a 4-3 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Tuesday night.
- Klingberg gives Stars 4-3 win over Wild in OT
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — John Klingberg scored in overtime and Kari Lehtonen made 37 saves to win for the first time in more than a month and give the Dallas Stars a 4-3 victory Tuesday over Minnesota, the 11th loss in the last 12 games for the fading Wild.
- Horvat's 2 points lead Canucks past Avalanche 3-1
DENVER (AP) — Bo Horvat had a goal and an assist, Jacob Markstrom made 29 saves and chipped in with an assist, and the Vancouver Canucks beat the Colorado Avalanche 3-1 on Tuesday night.
- Martin Jones makes 33 saves, Sharks blank Blackhawks 2-0
CHICAGO (AP) — Martin Jones made 33 saves for his fifth shutout and Patrick Marleau scored a power-play goal in the second period to lead the San Jose Sharks past the Chicago Blackhawks 2-0 on Tuesday night.
Latest Pro Hockey Headlines