- Pearson gets goal, scores again in SO; Kings top Canucks
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Tanner Pearson missed his spot on his shootout attempt. Luckily for him, so did Jacob Markstrom.
- Perron has 3 goals, assist as Blues beat Flames 6-4
CALGARY, Alberta (AP) — David Perron scored his first three goals of the season and added an assist to lead the St. Louis Blues to a 6-4 win over the Calgary Flames on Saturday night.
- Fiala, Arvidsson score 2 each as Predators beat Penguins 5-1
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — After losing three straight, the Nashville Predators got a balanced effort to get back on the winning track.
- Bobrovsky stops 32 shots, Blue Jackets beat Stars 3-0
DALLAS (AP) — Sergei Bobrovsky was flawless as the last line of defense. The Columbus Blue Jackets goalie had plenty of help up front on Saturday night.
- Vasilevskiy makes 27 saves, Lightning beat Senators 4-1
OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — When the Tampa Bay Lightning arrived in Ottawa, they hadn't been pleased with their overall play this season. A strong performance against the Senators was definitely a step in the right direction.
Latest Pro Hockey Headlines