- Campbell scores in OT, Panthers beat Red Wings 2-1
DETROIT (AP) — The Florida Panthers made themselves right at home at Joe Louis Arena — again
- Blackhawks' Kane gets point in record 19th straight game
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane scored in his 19th consecutive game Saturday night to set a new NHL record for the longest points streak by a U.S.-born player.
- Gaborik's 2 goals rally Kings to 3-2 OT win over Blackhawks
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Marian Gaborik scored the tying goal with 5:55 left in regulation and added his fifth of the season 2:04 into overtime, lifting the Los Angeles Kings to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Saturday night.
- Ward, Marleau help lead Sharks past Flames 5-2
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Joel Ward and Patrick Marleau scored power-play goals 50 seconds apart in the second period and the San Jose Sharks beat the Calgary Flames 5-2 on Saturday night.
- Boedker gets another hat trick against Ottawa in 4-3 win
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Mikkel Boedker had his second hat trick against Ottawa this season and the Arizona Coyotes snapped the Senators' four-game winning streak with a 4-3 victory Saturday night.
Latest Pro Hockey Headlines