- Blackhawks, Ducks could take 3-0 series strangleholds
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Although the Chicago Blackhawks and the Anaheim Ducks appear to be steamrolling toward a meeting in the Western Conference finals, they're only halfway there.
- Holtby's shutout, Beagle's goal lift Caps over Rangers 1-0
WASHINGTON (AP) — Braden Holtby stood in a corner of the Washington Capitals' locker room, his arms folded across his chest, his voice low and monotone, his demeanor as steady and calm as when he was protecting the net.
- Ovechkin can still dazzle amid tight-checking postseason
Even in defeat, Alexander Ovechkin produced the goal of the weekend, squeezing through two opposing players and falling to his stomach while whipping a wrist shot past New York goalie Henrik Lundqvist.
- Ducks top Flames 3-0 in Game 2, stay unbeaten in playoffs
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Six games deep in the Stanley Cup playoffs, nobody has been able to beat the Anaheim Ducks.
- Kane leads Blackhawks past Wild 4-1
CHICAGO (AP) — No. 101 went like so many of the first 100 playoff games for Patrick Kane. A perfect shot at a key moment, another big play at the very end, and a victory for the Chicago Blackhawks.
Latest Pro Hockey Headlines