- Benn's goal breaks tie in 3rd, Stars beat Coyotes 5-2
DALLAS (AP) — Jamie Benn was hardly willing to concede that Dallas is out of playoff contention, even after the Stars made a trade earlier in the day that seemed to indicate they were looking to the future.
- Johnson leads Flames past Panthers 4-2 for 3rd straight
SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) — The Calgary Flames are having a successful road trip, while the Florida Panthers are struggling at home.
- Lack gets 9th career shutout, Hurricanes beat Senators 3-0
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Eddie Lack spent a lot of time this season watching his Carolina Hurricanes teammates play while he dealt with concussion issues. He made the most of a rare chance to play against the Ottawa Senators.
- Capitals beat Oilers to extend home winning streak to 13
WASHINGTON (AP) — Without their usual offensive dominance at home and missing several key regulars, the Washington Capitals kept the puck almost all night and kept their home winning streak alive.
- Flyers, Penguins hoping for a dash of winter at Heinz Field
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Mother Nature appears ready to make a kick save on spring ahead of the Stadium Series game between the Philadelphia Flyers and Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday night at Heinz Field.
Latest Pro Hockey Headlines