- John Stevens promoted to head coach by Los Angeles Kings
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Los Angeles Kings have promoted associated head coach John Stevens to become their next head coach.
- Oilers prove they are more than McDavid in playoff win
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Winning the Connor McDavid lottery two years ago was the key moment in the turnaround for an Edmonton Oilers team that had spent most of a decade at the bottom of the standings.
- Rangers advance to 2nd round for 5th time in 6 years
NEW YORK (AP) — After pulling out a tough first-round series with three straight wins, the New York Rangers get a couple days to regroup for the next round.
- Oilers eliminate Sharks with 3-1 win in Game 6
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — After a more than a decade-long playoff drought in Edmonton, the Oilers are in no hurry to leave the NHL's postseason party.
- Yeo, Blues prep for Predators after five-game win over Wild
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — The St. Louis Blues were reveling in their Game 5 win at Minnesota to clinch the first-round series when coach Mike Yeo was greeted by a familiar face in the office inside the visiting team locker room.
Latest Pro Hockey Headlines