- Protests disband after IS group carries out 2nd Iraq bombing
BAGHDAD (AP) — Anti-government protesters disbanded at least temporarily Sunday from the heavily fortified Green Zone they had stormed a day earlier after the Islamic State group carried out its second major attack in Iraq in as many days — a pair of car bombs that killed more than 30 people.
- The Latest: Iraqis announce disbanding of Green Zone protest
BAGHDAD (AP) — The Latest on Iraq's political crisis (all times local):
- Iraq says oil exports, revenues increase in April
BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraq says April crude oil exports have increased by 2.3 percent from the previous month, filling cash-strapped coffers amid an acute economic crisis.
- Iraqi protesters pour into Green Zone, storm parliament
BAGHDAD (AP) — Anti-government protesters tore down walls and poured into the Iraqi capital's heavily fortified Green Zone on Saturday, where they stormed parliament in a major escalation of a political crisis that has simmered for months.
- The Latest: Iraq PM says situation in Baghdad under control
BAGHDAD (AP) — The Latest on anti-government protests in Iraq (all times local):
Latest Iraq Headlines