- Bomb attacks on Shiite districts kill 15 people in Iraq
BAGHDAD (AP) — Authorities in Iraq say bombings targeting Shiite districts have killed 15 people in and around Baghdad.
- Bombings kill 19 people in and around Baghdad
BAGHDAD (AP) — A series of attacks, mainly car bombs, in Iraq killed at least 19 people and wounded dozens on Saturday, authorities said.
- Bombings in Baghdad, town south of Iraqi capital kill 8
BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi officials say bombings in Baghdad and in a town south of the Iraqi capital have killed eight people.
- Iraqi musicians play ancient oud to soften din of war
BAGHDAD (AP) — In a Baghdad workshop plastered with black-and-white photos from a more peaceful time, Mahmoud Abdulnabi hand-carves a wooden oud, a string instrument with ancient roots that has fallen silent in much of the war-torn country.
- UN: At least 1,466 Iraqis killed in June due to violence
BAGHDAD (AP) — At least 1,466 Iraqis were killed by armed conflict in June, up more than 40 percent from the previous month as security forces suffered mounting casualties battling the Islamic State group, according to U.N. figures released Wednesday.
Latest Iraq Headlines