- Masked men kidnap 16 Turkish workers in Baghdad
BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi security officials say masked men in military uniforms have kidnapped 16 Turkish workers and engineers in Baghdad.
- Multiple suicide attacks kill 12 Iraqi troops, militiamen
BAGHDAD (AP) — A series of suicide attacks by the Islamic State group outside a town in Iraq's western Anbar province on Tuesday killed 12 soldiers and allied Sunni militiamen, military and hospital officials said.
- Islamic State group seizes 200 residents of Iraqi town
BAGHDAD (AP) — The mayor of a remote, Islamic State-held town in western Iraq said on Monday that some 200 residents have been detained by the group at an unknown location following clashes there.
- Roadside bomb kills 5 border officers in western Iraq
BAGHDAD (AP) — Security officials say a roadside bomb targeting a border guard convoy has killed five officers.
- Iraq's top cleric says government must genuinely seek change
BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraq's top Shiite cleric said on Friday the government must show it was seeking genuine change to combat corruption and improve services and not just introduce temporary measures to placate the embattled nation.
Latest Iraq Headlines