- The Latest: Airstrikes kill 10 in camp for displaced Syrians
BEIRUT (AP) — The Latest on the conflict in Syria (all times local):
- Hamas in Gaza says it won't be cowed by Abbas' threats
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Gaza's ruling Hamas movement says it will not be cowed by threatened funding cuts, signaling escalating tensions between the militant group and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.
- Iraqi forces say they've seized Hatra antiquities site
BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi paramilitary forces said Wednesday that they have captured Hatra, a 2,000-year-old historical site near the northern city of Mosul, where U.S.-backed forces have been battling the Islamic State group for months.
- France: Analysis shows Syrian government behind sarin attack
PARIS (AP) — France said Wednesday that the chemical analysis of samples taken from a deadly sarin gas attack in Syria earlier this month "bears the signature" of President Bashar Assad's government and shows it was responsible.
- Saudis thwart attempted attack on oil facility near Yemen
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia said Wednesday its security forces thwarted an attempted attack on an Aramco oil distribution center involving an unmanned boat from Yemen, where the kingdom is at war with Shiite rebels.
Latest Mideast News