- Iraqi Kurds ask Kurdish Workers Party to 'withdraw'
BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraq's Kurdish Regional Government called on the Kurdish Worker's Party to "withdraw" from Iraq's Kurdish territory Saturday to prevent civilian deaths amid a campaign of Turkish airstrikes targeting the group.
- Saudi official says bin Ladens killed in England plane crash
LONDON (AP) — Family members of the late al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden were among four people killed in a private jet crash in southern England, a Saudi ambassador said, but did not further identify the dead.
- UN says at least 1,332 Iraqis killed by violence in July
BAGHDAD (AP) — The United Nations says at least 1,332 Iraqis were killed by violence in July amid the war against the Islamic State group, a slight drop from June.
- Exiled Yemen prime minister returns to war-torn city of Aden
SANAA, Yemen (AP) — Authorities say Yemen's exiled prime minister has returned to the country's war-torn city of Aden, months after a Saudi-led airstrike campaign began against Shiite rebels there.
- Palestinian shot by Israeli troops during protest dies
RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) — Palestinian health officials say an 18-year-old protester shot by Israeli troops has died of his wounds.
Latest Mideast News