- NASCAR distances itself from Donald Trump after remarks
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — NASCAR is the latest corporation to distance itself from Donald Trump.
- Kyle Busch involved in multi-car crash in Daytona return
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Kyle Busch was involved in a multi-car crash at Daytona International Speedway, where he returned Friday for the first time since he was injured at the track in February.
- Daytona adds soft walls, more asphalt after Busch's crash
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — NASCAR's most famous race track is seemingly safer and possibly more politically correct as the series returned to its birthplace Friday.
- NASCAR tracks unite, ask fans not to fly Confederate flag
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — NASCAR's national series tracks announced Thursday that they are asking fans to refrain from displaying the Confederate flag at races following the deadly attack at a South Carolina church two weeks ago.
- Chevrolet becomes 3rd major sponsor of Daytona Rising
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Chevrolet is the latest sponsor of Daytona International Speedway's redevelopment project.
Latest NASCAR Headlines