- Edwards and Kenseth question lack of caution at end of race
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth were both frustrated with the end of the Sprint Cup race Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway, where NASCAR's decision not to throw a caution allowed drivers to speed past Edwards' spinning car.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. cruises to 1st Talladega win since 2004
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — There's something about Talladega Superspeedway — its ardent Earnhardt fans, the success his family has had at the track — that makes Dale Earnhardt Jr. feel a responsibility to put on a show.
- Earnhardt crew chief stays put on injured daughter's orders
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s crew chief, Greg Ives, couldn't get clearance to head home after his daughter broke her arm.
- Jeff Gordon's costly mistake helps ruin weekend at Talladega
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — Jeff Gordon's mistake on pit road helped sour a promising weekend at Talladega Superspeedway.
- NASCAR briefly halts race after 15-car accident at Talladega
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — NASCAR was forced to briefly stop Sunday's race at Talladega Superspeedway to clean up after a 15-car accident.
Latest NASCAR Headlines