- Dale Earnhardt Jr. reflects on long concussion recovery
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The longer Dale Earnhardt Jr. couldn't drive because of the debilitating effects of a concussion, the more uptight he became.
- Johnson, Stewart, Earnhardt honored as NASCAR closes 2016
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Jimmie Johnson called winning a record-tying seventh NASCAR Sprint Cup title "insane" Friday night, while Tony Stewart was sent off into retirement and Dale Earnhardt Jr. told his adoring fans at the season-ending banquet that he'll be ready to race in 2017.
- NASCAR hopes sponsor Monster attracts needed younger fans
LAS VEGAS (AP) — NASCAR's top circuit has been called the Winston Cup, Nextel Cup and Sprint Cup.
- Happy, healthy Stewart leaving NASCAR so he can race more
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Tony Stewart sat in a casino ballroom wearing a coat and tie he no doubt wanted to rip off and brushed off a question about whether he was happy his NASCAR career was over.
- Delayed goosebumps for Johnson's crew chief Chad Knaus
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Chad Knaus had been a champion for six days, but the NASCAR title was so improbable, so unlikely, it still hadn't sunk in for Jimmie Johnson's crew chief.
Latest NASCAR Headlines