- Rhodes awarded pole after rain cancels Xfinity qualifying
ELKHART LAKE, Wis. (AP) — Qualifying for the NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Road America has been cancelled due to wet track conditions.
- Lawyer: Tony Stewart's response to lawsuit 'appalling'
NEW YORK (AP) — A lawyer for a racecar driver who was killed when he was run over by Tony Stewart's car says legal claims by the NASCAR star in response to a lawsuit are "appalling."
- Stewart claims he didn't see man on track before fatal crash
NEW YORK (AP) — NASCAR star Tony Stewart said he didn't see a driver walking on a dirt track in upstate New York last year before he struck and killed him, and noted the racer was impaired by marijuana and shouldn't have been outside his car, according to court papers filed Friday.
- Dillon can ask Gaughan for advice about Road America rain
ELKHART LAKE, Wis. (AP) — If it rains Saturday at Road America, Ty Dillon can draw on advice from teammate Brendan Gaughan about how to win on a wet track.
- See What?: Iconic schemes to run at Darlington
DARLINGTON, S.C. (AP) — The Southern 500 will have a familiar feel, and not just because the race has returned to Labor Day weekend.
Latest NASCAR Headlines