- Column: NASCAR has long needed a driver council for feedback
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — It started last fall as a text message chain that included roughly 20 of NASCAR's top drivers. The purpose of that group chat was for the drivers to hash out where the current rules package was headed and attempt to gain a consensus on what was best for the competitors.
- Johnson makes history with 10th win at Dover
DOVER, Del. (AP) — Jimmie Johnson took the congratulatory call from his boss, then flipped the phone for a selfie.
- Buescher wins Xfinity race at Dover International Speedway
DOVER, Del. (AP) — Chris Buescher stretched his fuel, connected with a teammate and held on to win the Xfinity Series race at Dover International Speedway on Saturday.
- Jimmie Johnson makes drive toward NASCAR history at Dover
DOVER, Del. (AP) — Jimmie Johnson needs a mammoth man cave at home for all of his Dover trophies.
- Reddick takes charge late to win Truck Series race at Dover
DOVER, Del. (AP) — Tyler Reddick took the lead with seven laps left and held on to win the Camping World Truck Series race Friday night at Dover International Speedway.
Latest NASCAR Headlines