- What's Bundespraesidentenstichwahlwiederholungsverschiebung?
VIENNA (AP) — For all those who don't speak German — and indeed for those who do — here is Austria's word of the year, adding to the challenges of reading and speaking the language.
- 'Seeing eye camel' acts as guide for blind horse at zoo
WINSLOW, Maine (AP) — A horse and a camel at a Maine petting zoo have formed an unlikely friendship.
- Brit fan flies to NYC to propose at 'Ghostbusters' firehouse
NEW YORK (AP) — A British man flew his girlfriend all the way across the pond to New York City so he could propose to her at the firehouse used in the "Ghostbusters" franchise.
- Women sue groom, event company after being hit by drone
BRENTWOOD, N.H. (AP) — Two women are suing a groom and the event company that ran his wedding reception after they allege he flew a drone that hit them in the head at the New Hampshire event.
- Christmas tree farmer returns wedding band lost 15 years ago
WHITE TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — A Christmas tree farmer has found and returned a wedding ring that slipped off a New Jersey man's finger roughly 15 years ago.
- Police: Black cat crosses suspect's path, rats him out
EPHRATA, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania police department says a black cat was lucky for one of its officers tracking down a fugitive.
- Extreme Wyoming cold frosts even Moscow Ballet
CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — It got so cold in Wyoming, even the Moscow Ballet couldn't move.
- Man who used wheelchair in Rolex theft gets 6-year sentence
STAMFORD, Conn. (AP) — A Connecticut man who rolled into a jewelry store in a wheelchair, asked to see a $37,000 watch, then got up and sprinted out with the expensive timepiece has been sentenced to six years behind bars.
- Rock-loving orangutan causes $220K damage at St. Louis zoo
ST. LOUIS (AP) — A rock-loving orangutan named Rubih went ape on the observation windows of her St. Louis zoo enclosure, forcing nearly $200,000 in repairs and the temporary closure of the exhibit.
- Deck the ... Look out! Woman tries to run over decorating ex
CONNELLSVILLE, Pa. (AP) — State police say holiday music was blaring from a Pennsylvania woman's car as she tore up the yard of her ex-boyfriend's home, nearly running the man and his family over.