- Arby's to sell venison sandwiches in 6 deer-hunting states
ATLANTA (AP) — Deer hunting season is on the way, but fans of venison might not have to trek out into the woods this year to get their fix.
- Artist mows giant Trump portrait in Italian cornfield
MILAN (AP) — An Italian land artist has used his tractor to transform a field near the Italian city of Verona into a giant portrait of U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
- Document: Dog tuxedo bought with Arkansas county credit card
HOT SPRINGS, Ark. (AP) — A former county employee in Arkansas has been arrested after prosecutors accused her of using a county credit card to buy personal items including Arkansas Razorbacks tickets and a tuxedo for her dog.
- Twitter debates rages over photo of shiny or painted legs
Forget the debate about "The Dress." Twitter is abuzz about "The Legs."
- Waiter knocks off thumb of Roman statue at British Museum
LONDON (AP) — If it weren't awful, it would simply be hilarious: A waiter preparing for a corporate event at the British Museum knocked the thumb off a priceless Roman statue.
- 4 thieves steal nearly 200 pumpkins from New Jersey farm
WAYNE, N.J. (AP) — Four thieves have stolen nearly 200 pumpkins from a family-run farm in New Jersey.
- Hairstylist uses pepper spray on unhappy client, police say
BLOOMFIELD, N.J. (AP) — Authorities say a New Jersey hairstylist used pepper spray on a client who was unhappy with her haircut.
- Cleveland Indians get boost from newborn babies in onesies
CLEVELAND (AP) — Newborn babies at an Ohio hospital have joined the ranks of Cleveland Indians fans.
- Stolen base at World Series means free tacos at Taco Bell
CLEVELAND (AP) — A stolen base in the World Series means free tacos for everyone next week at Taco Bell.
- Man says tree stunt that blocked traffic was performance art
PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — A man arrested for blocking traffic in Maine while dressed as an evergreen tree says the public display was intended to be performance art.