- Muhammad Ali hospitalized with pneumonia
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Boxing great Muhammad Ali was hospitalized with a mild case of pneumonia that was caught early and should result in a short hospital stay, an Ali spokesman said Saturday night.
- Spokesman: Muhammad Ali in hospital with 'mild' pneumonia; prognosis good, short stay expected
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Spokesman: Muhammad Ali in hospital with 'mild' pneumonia; prognosis good, short stay expected.
- Meyers Taylor, Humphries race against men
CALGARY, Alberta (AP) — American Elana Meyers Taylor and Canada's Kaillie Humphries became the first women to race in a four-person event in World Cup bobsled history Saturday.
- PGA: Golfer, 103, may be oldest to record hole in one
SARASOTA, Fla. (AP) — A 103-year-old Florida golfer may have made history as the oldest person to record a hole in one.
- Vonn wins women's World Cup downhill in France
VAL D'ISERE, France (AP) — Just four races back into her skiing career, Lindsey Vonn is on the verge of World Cup history.
Other Sports News