- Obit mourns death of Nationals fan _ but also blown lead
"KILLEBREW, Patrick, 'Pat,' age 68, passed away peacefully at home, June 20, 2017, after watching the Washington Nationals relief pitchers blow yet another lead."
- America's Cup win brings relief, elation for New Zealanders
WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — For thousands of New Zealanders who four years ago watched their sailing team crumble from a seemingly unbeatable position, a win in the America's Cup brought as much relief as it did elation.
- Team New Zealand routs Oracle Team USA to win America's Cup
HAMILTON, Bermuda (AP) — Redemption for a gutty crew of five New Zealanders and one Australian came on the turquoise waters of Bermuda's Great Sound, four years and 3,000 miles removed from one of the most brutal collapses in sports.
- Review: Fact outhits fiction in 'Pride of the Yankees' book
"The Pride of the Yankees: Lou Gehrig, Gary Cooper, and the Making of a Classic" (Hachette), by Richard Sandomir
- Bolt curious about who will replace him as fastest man
OSTRAVA, Czech Republic (AP) — Usain Bolt is curious as to who will replace him as the world's fastest man.
Other Sports News