- UFC, Disney offer more details on their broadcast deal
The Walt Disney Co. and UFC have offered additional details on their broadcast agreement that takes effect next year.
- Michigan lawmakers fight over mandated reporters post-Nassar
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan lawmakers were at odds Wednesday over a decision to scale back a proposed expansion of the state's mandatory reporting law that arose from the Larry Nassar abuse scandal, with one state senator vowing to keep fighting to add paid coaches and athletic trainers to the list of professionals who must report suspected child abuse to the authorities.
- Lawmaker wants states to reject sports bet 'integrity fee'
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — A top New Jersey lawmaker is urging all 50 states to reject so-called "integrity fee" payments to professional sports leagues in any sports betting legislation they enact.
- Danica Patrick to host ESPYS in July
LOS ANGELES (AP) â Danica Patrick has lined up her first post-retirement gig: hosting The ESPYS.
- US tech firm: Possible cyberattack on Ukraine being prepared
LONDON (AP) — Network technology company Cisco Systems said Wednesday that a half a million routers had been compromised in preparation for what could be a major cyberattack against Ukraine, raising the specter of large-scale disruption timed to the upcoming Champions League soccer final there.
Other Sports News