- Dogs test positive for drugs in Iditarod race for 1st time
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — For the first time in the history of the world's most famous sled dog race, several of the high-performance animals have tested positive for a prohibited drug. But race officials have refused to name the musher involved.
- The Latest: Name of musher in doping case being withheld
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — The Latest on several Iditarod dogs testing positive for prohibited drug (all times local):
- Mintenko becomes 1st female to lead US national swim team
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — Two-time Olympian Lindsay Mintenko was appointed Wednesday to lead the U.S. national swimming team, becoming the first woman to hold the title.
- Gymnast McKayla Maroney alleges sexual abuse by team doctor
Two-time Olympic medalist McKayla Maroney says she was molested for years by a former USA Gymnastics team doctor, abuse she said started in her early teens and continued for the rest of her competitive career.
- Trump again blasts NFL over players kneeling during anthem
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is again criticizing the NFL over players kneeling during the national anthem.
Other Sports News