- Aaron Hernandez's fiancee allowed to add his surname to hers
NORTH PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — A judge has approved a request by the fiancee of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez to add his last name to hers.
- AP Exclusive: Deaths of Yosemite jumpers remain a mystery
FRESNO, Calif. (AP) — World-famous wingsuit flier Dean Potter had strapped his iPhone to the back of his head and hit record before jumping from a cliff in Yosemite National Park in what was to be an exhilarating flight through a V-shaped rocky formation — a route that left little margin for error.
- American Katie Ledecky lowers own world mark in 1,500 free
KAZAN, Russia (AP) — Katie Ledecky of the United States has lowered her own world record by 2.23 seconds in winning the 1,500 freestyle at the world swimming championships.
- Peaty takes world mark from Van der Burgh in 50 breast
KAZAN, Russia (AP) — Adam Peaty of Britain has set a world record in the 50-meter breaststroke at the world swimming championships.
- Judge won't let Aaron Hernandez's lawyer question tipster
FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) — A Massachusetts judge says a lawyer for former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez can't question under oath an anonymous tipster who raised concerns about a juror in the murder case.
Other Sports News