- Transgender boy 2 wins away from girls state wrestling title
CYPRESS, Texas (AP) — Mack Beggs could win a Texas state wrestling title on Saturday.
- Judge sentences high school football player in assault case
DIETRICH, Idaho (AP) — An Idaho judge has sentenced a high school football player to three years of probation and 300 hours of community service after prosecutors said he took part in a locker room sexual assault on a black football player in a small Idaho town.
- Transgender boy wins first 2 matches of girls tournament
CYPRESS, Texas (AP) — Mack Beggs won two matches at the Texas state championships Friday. But the larger conflict — over whether a 17-year-old transgender boy should be wrestling girls — remained unsettled.
- Football player death: deadline passes to seek death penalty
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Prosecutors in the death of a high school football player who shielded two girls from gunfire have let a deadline pass to seek the death penalty.
- APNewsBreak: Therapy, husband lead musher back to Iditarod
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — One of dog mushing's leading figures has suffered panic attacks and undergone therapy in the year since she was stalked by a drunken snowmobile driver on an isolated stretch of the Iditarod race across Alaska.
Other Sports News