- Chen dominates men's short program at US nationals
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Hyped as the future of men's skating, Nathan Chen put the sport on notice that his time is now.
- 'The Workers Cup' sheds light on migrant workers in Qatar
PARK CITY, Utah (AP) — Director Adam Sobel never intended to end up in Qatar, but it was 2010, jobs were scarce in the U.S. and his longtime girlfriend — now his wife — had just been offered a job teaching at a Northwestern University Qatar. So they went.
- 2 convicted in shooting that paralyzed "Hoop Dreams" player
CHICAGO (AP) — Two men have been convicted of attempted murder and aggravated battery for a shooting that paralyzed a Chicago high school basketball coach who played on one of the teams featured in the 1994 documentary "Hoop Dreams."
- Lipinski, Weir shine as a top pair at skating championships
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski have something to say.
- Trump takes presidential oath, athletes make some calls
A look at some of the reaction around the sports world as Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States on Friday:
Other Sports News