- Defense to begin in trial of Penn State's former president
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — The defense is set to begin presenting its case in the criminal trial of Penn State's former president.
- USA Hockey postpones women's training camp amid wage dispute
USA Hockey has postponed the start of the women's national team's world championship training camp amid an ongoing wage dispute.
- Ex-Penn St official: 'I should have done more' in abuse case
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Two former senior administrators at Penn State testified Wednesday they regret how they handled a 2001 complaint about Jerry Sandusky showering with a boy, more than a week after they both struck plea deals and became witnesses against former university president Graham Spanier.
- Judge dismisses ex-rowers' suit against University of Kansas
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — A judge dismissed a lawsuit against the University of Kansas by parents of two former rowers who allege they were sexually assaulted by a Jayhawk football player in a campus dorm.
- The Latest: Witness says he thought Sandusky was reported
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — The Latest on the criminal trial of former Penn State president Graham Spanier (all times local):
Other Sports News