- Sony, back in the crosshairs, defends 'Concussion'
NEW YORK (AP) — Nearly a year after the devastating hacking attack that leaked thousands of emails, Sony Pictures Entertainment again finds itself trying to justify its own inner dealings, this time over the upcoming Will Smith film about head trauma and the NFL, "Concussion."
- Ohio reviewing high school team's use of tiger cub mascot
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Officials are reviewing whether a live tiger cub being used as an Ohio high school football team mascot meets standards for possession of dangerous animals, the state Department of Agriculture said Wednesday.
- 'Concussion' director says no compromises were made for NFL
NEW YORK (AP) — A day after its trailer debuted online and months before it hits theaters, the Will Smith football head-trauma film "Concussion" is already sparking controversy.
- Wrestler 'Superfly' Snuka charged in girlfriend's 1983 death
ALLENTOWN, Pa. (AP) — Former professional wrestling star Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka was charged Tuesday with third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter in the death of his mistress more than three decades ago.
- Officials suspend Texas racing operations amid funding clash
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — The Texas Racing Commission has suspended operations — meaning horse and dog racing tracks cannot take bets — amid legislative funding squabbles.
Other Sports News