- Girls avoid injury in nation's last tackle powder puff game
JUPITER, Fla. (AP) — The girls of Jupiter High School proved their point Friday night, at least for now — that they can play tackle football as safely as boys and have as much fun.
- Column: NBA commissioner gets it when it comes to betting
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Adam Silver gets it, and he's going to keep repeating it until people finally listen.
- Rafael Nadal says he is pulling out of the French Open with a wrist injury
PARIS (AP) — Rafael Nadal says he is pulling out of the French Open with a wrist injury.
- Baylor looks to rebuild after report on sex assaults
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Baylor University will look to rebuild its reputation and perhaps its football program after an outside review found administrators mishandled allegations of sexual assault and the team operated under the perception it was above the rules.
- US athletes tuneup for Olympic Trials at Prefontaine meet
With an eye toward this summer's Olympic Trials, the 100-meter field at the Prefontaine Classic this year includes Justin Gatlin and Tyson Gay.
Other Sports News