- Lampaert leads Vuelta as riders face winds, passing train
GRUISSAN, France (AP) — Yves Lampaert took the overall lead of the Spanish Vuelta on Sunday after winning the second stage which saw strong winds, crashes and even a brief wait for a passing train.
- America still in turmoil a year after Kaepernick's protest
What started as a protest against police brutality has mushroomed a year later into a divisive debate over the future of a football player who refused to stand for the national anthem and now faces what his fans see as blackballing for speaking out in a country roiled by racial strife.
- Olympic champ Simone Biles back in gym as she weighs options
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Simone Biles is back in the gym. That's it. That's all.
- Raisman: Scandal-marred USA Gymnastics needs sweeping change
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Aly Raisman is ready to talk about "the elephant in the room." And the six-time Olympic medal-winning gymnast thinks it's time USA Gymnastics joins in a conversation she feels is long overdue.
- MMA fighters, pro wrestlers blur line in fight game
Jon Jones has teased making an appearance at WWE's SummerSlam event to stir things up in his quest for a mega fight with Brock Lesnar.
Other Sports News