- Aftershocks terrify survivors of quake that killed 2,500
KATHMANDU, Nepal (AP) — Shell-shocked and sleeping in the streets, tens of thousands of Nepalese braced against terrifying aftershocks Sunday while digging for survivors in the devastation wrought a day earlier by a massive earthquake that ripped across this Himalayan nation and killed more than 2,500 people.
- Quake agony revealed quietly on trip from Nepal airport
KATHMANDU, Nepal (AP) — Soon after landing at Kathmandu airport, the Thai Airways captain made a bizarre announcement to passengers: Nobody is in the control tower.
- 'Batman' killer studied brain disorders before mass murder
CENTENNIAL, Colo. (AP) — James Holmes was growing volatile well before he put on a gas mask and body armor, strapped on a rifle, shotgun, pistol and ammunition, and slipped into a midnight premiere of the Batman film "The Dark Knight Rises."
- Clinton Foundation admits missteps in donor disclosure
WASHINGTON (AP) — The acting chief executive of the Clinton Foundation is acknowledging the global philanthropy made mistakes in how it disclosed its donors amid growing scrutiny as Hillary Rodham Clinton opens her presidential campaign.
- Israel says airstrike on Syrian border targeted militants
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's military said Sunday it launched an airstrike on its border with Syria after spotting militants carrying a bomb in the Israeli-held Golan Heights.
- Cavs sweep Celts as James scores 27 in 101-93 victory
BOSTON (AP) — LeBron James dribbled out the final 20 seconds while players embraced as the Cavaliers completed a sweep of the Celtics.
- Paul, Clippers even series with 114-105 win over Spurs
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Chris Paul had 34 points and seven assists, Blake Griffin added 20 points and 19 rebounds, and the Los Angeles Clippers beat the San Antonio Spurs 114-105 on Sunday to even their first-round series at two games apiece.
- Orioles get 20 hits in 18-7 rout of Red Sox
BALTIMORE (AP) — The Baltimore Orioles circled the bases more often than ever before under Buck Showalter, twice scoring six runs in an inning and pounding out 20 hits without even batting in the ninth.
- It's here: Fight week begins with Pacquiao caravan to Vegas
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The last time Freddie Roach was on the interstate linking Los Angeles with this boxing capital, he was written up for going 140 mph.
- Busch leads 291 laps in dominating Richmond victory
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Kurt Busch has spent time this year in a Delaware courtroom, then on NASCAR's sidelines as he served a three-race suspension for an alleged domestic assault on a former girlfriend.