- Arab leaders: Yemen airstrikes to go on until rebel withdraw
SHARM EL-SHEIKH, Egypt (AP) — Saudi-led airstrikes in Yemen will continue until Shiite rebels there "withdraw and surrender their weapons," a summit of Arab leaders decided Sunday, as they also agreed in principle to forming a joint military force.
- Struggle to explain what motivated co-pilot in doomed flight
LONDON (AP) — A disgruntled worker shoots up a workplace. A student opens fire at a high school. A pilot crashes a planeload of people into a mountainside.
- Officials: Iran nuke talks solving some issues, not others
LAUSANNE, Switzerland (AP) — Iran may accept new constraints to its uranium enrichment program at nuclear talks but is pushing back on how long it must accept limits on technology it could use to make nuclear arms, Western officials told The Associated Press on Sunday.
- Air Canada plane leaves Halifax runway on 'abrupt' landing
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia (AP) — An Air Canada plane made an "abrupt" landing and skidded off the runway at the Halifax airport in bad weather, and officials said early Sunday that 25 people were taken to a hospital for observation and treatment of minor injuries.
- Lee Kuan Yew eulogized at funeral as architect of Singapore
SINGAPORE (AP) — Singaporeans bid farewell to longtime leader Lee Kuan Yew on Sunday with an elaborate procession and a three-hour state funeral at which his son, the current prime minister, eulogized the statesman and declared that the wealthy city-state he helped build is his monument.
- Coaches no one wants to face finally face each other
On a cold, rainy spring night five years ago, the room was dripping with superstars. The guest of honor was USA basketball boss Jerry Colangelo. The dinner speaker was Mike Krzyzewski. Kobe Bryant sent a video tribute. Jay Bilas served as emcee.
- Survived: No. 1 Kentucky holds off Notre Dame 68-66
CLEVELAND (AP) — With everything at stake, Kentucky didn't panic and played to perfection.
- Wisconsin heads to Final Four after 85-78 win over Arizona
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Just call him Sam Dagger.
- It's Izzo versus Pitino in showdown to settle East Region
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — Tom Izzo and Rick Pitino are Final Four regulars, and one of them will be back this year even though both of their teams were counted out weeks ago.
- Vettel wins Malaysian GP to end Mercedes streak
SEPANG, Malaysia (AP) — Fears that Mercedes would dominate the 2015 Formula One season were swept aside in a flash of Ferrari red on Sunday as a tearful Sebastian Vettel won the Malaysian Grand Prix and announced himself as a genuine title contender.