- 526 potential victims in sex abuse case, 248 clubs impacted
LONDON (AP) — Police say the number of clubs impacted by British soccer's sprawling child sex abuse scandal has climbed to 248, with 184 suspects and 526 potential victims.
- African Cup: Ivory Coast stumbles, Congo beats Morocco
OYEM, Gabon (AP) — Ivory Coast's Europe-based stars stumbled in the heat of northern Gabon in their African Cup of Nations opener, with the defending champion held by Togo to 0-0 on Monday in another twist to start the tournament.
- Former English soccer coach denies abuse charges
LONDON (AP) — Former English soccer coach Barry Bennell has denied eight child abuse charges.
- Ramos own goal as Sevilla ends Real Madrid's unbeaten run
MADRID (AP) — Sevilla fans enjoyed the last laugh over Sergio Ramos.
- Guardiola virtually concedes title after heavy loss for City
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — The Premier League season is barely past the halfway point and already Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has virtually given up on winning the title.
Latest Soccer Headlines