- Akpom scores deciding goal as Arsenal tops MLS All-Stars 2-1
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Didier Drogba hardly felt like celebrating his goal given the MLS All-Stars missed multiple late scoring chances that cost them their all-star game against Premier League power Arsenal.
- 4 killed during Colombia's celebration of soccer title
BOGOTA, Colombia (AP) — Colombia's celebration of victory in the South American club soccer championship was marred by violence, with four fans killed in a night of boisterous revelry.
- Israel police raid arrests dozens of extremist soccer fans
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli police say they have arrested dozens of members of an extremist soccer fans' group.
- FIFA bans council member Niersbach in World Cup bids probe
FIFA council member Wolfgang Niersbach, a member of FIFA's ruling council, was banned from soccer for one year on Monday in the first sanction from the investigation into Germany's 2006 World Cup bid.
- Dwyer has 2 goals as Sporting KC beats Sounders 3-0
KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) — Dom Dwyer scored twice and Sporting Kansas City held the Seattle Sounders without a shot until the 88th minute in a 3-0 victory Sunday.
Latest Soccer Headlines