- FFA aware of security situation ahead of World Cup match
SYDNEY (AP) — Football Federation Australia says it is aware of the tense security situation in the Tajikistan capital of Dushanbe just four days before the Socceroos' World Cup qualifying match at the city's Central Stadium.
- Man United says Madrid 'clumsiness' at fault in De Gea spat
LONDON (AP) — Manchester United believes Real Madrid is trying to deflect attention from its own "clumsiness" by blaming the English club for the collapse of David de Gea's transfer.
- Chinese energy firm acquires majority stake in Slavia Prague
PRAGUE (AP) — Slavia Prague says CEFC China Energy Company has acquired a majority 59.97 percent stake in the oldest Czech football club.
- German soccer clubs, fans rush to support migrants
BERLIN (AP) — A training camp for migrant children. A $1.1 million donation. German lessons.
- FIFA reforms panel makes little progress at 1st meeting
BERN, Switzerland (AP) — A FIFA-appointed panel driving reforms of the crisis-hit governing body appeared to stall Thursday after its first outing.
Latest Soccer Headlines