- Florida businessman pleads guilty in FIFA corruption case
NEW YORK (AP) — A Florida businessman has pleaded guilty in New York to conspiracy charges in a scheme to pay bribes to high-ranking soccer officials in exchange for media and marketing rights to international soccer tournaments and matches.
- AP Interview: UEFA open to Champs League final beyond Europe
NYON, Switzerland (AP) — The Champions League final could be contested outside Europe for the first time, new UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin said Thursday.
- Bravo error highlights risk in Guardiola's demanding style
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — With one of the world's best strikers bearing down on him, Manchester City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo had a quick decision to make as he received the ball five meters (yards) outside his penalty box.
- Asian consortium looking to buy Premier League team Hull
HONG KONG (AP) — An Asian consortium is looking to buy English Premier League club Hull for 130 million pounds ($160 million).
- Williams scores 49 seconds into debut; US tops Swiss 4-0
SANDY, Utah (AP) — Lynn Williams scored 49 seconds into her national team debut, and Tobin Heath, Christen Press and Samantha Mewis added goals to lead the U.S. over Switzerland 4-0 in an exhibition game Wednesday night.
Latest Soccer Headlines