- Ex-coach rejoins Oklahoma City soccer team after acquittal
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — A former Oklahoma City soccer coach who was accused in the death of an off-duty police officer in England plans to rejoin the organization after he was cleared of all charges.
- Fired Mexican soccer coach probed for political tweets
MEXICO CITY (AP) — The trouble isn't over for fired Mexico national soccer team coach Miguel Herrera, who is now under investigation for possible violations of electoral laws for politically oriented tweets sent the day of June 7 midterm elections.
- Defendant in FIFA case appears in US court
NEW YORK (AP) — An Argentinian sports marketing executive pleaded not guilty in a U.S. court Friday in the massive racketeering and bribery case that has scandalized international soccer.
- Asia football chief praises Platini as potential FIFA boss
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Michel Platini's chances of becoming the new president of FIFA received a boost Thursday when the Asian Football Confederation chief praised him as "a unique candidate" and urged his member nations to unite behind a single candidate.
- Kaka helps MLS All Stars to 2-1 win over Tottenham
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. (AP) — The news kids in the league can play a little bit.
Latest Soccer Headlines