- Judge hears arguments on US women's team strike rights
CHICAGO (AP) — A federal judge heard arguments Thursday on whether the world champion U.S. women's soccer team has the right to strike for improved conditions and wages before this year's Summer Olympics, with her pending decision potentially carrying far-reaching consequences for American soccer.
- Plenty of players ready to shine in Champions League final
MADRID (AP) — Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid are filled with players who are in top form ahead of Saturday's Champions League final.
- Nagbe's 90th-minute goal lifts US over Ecuador 1-0
FRISCO, Texas (AP) — Darlington Nagbe's first international goal was a lift for the United States in its next-to-last tuneup before hosting next month's Copa America.
- Tribbett scores 1st MLS goal in 75th; Union tie Orlando City
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Ken Tribbett scored his first career MLS goal in the 75th minute and the Philadelphia Union tied Orlando City 2-2 on Wednesday night.
- Study: Man United, Real Madrid soccer's most valuable clubs
LONDON (AP) — Accountancy firm KPMG says Manchester United and Real Madrid are soccer's most valuable clubs, worth an estimated 2.9 billion euros ($3.2 billion) each.
Latest Soccer Headlines