- Column: English soccer embraces payback for Asian money
LONDON (AP) — Perhaps it's just a clever ploy to sell the caffeine-packed drinks produced by the competition's title sponsor.
- Dempsey's last-second PK lifts Sounders past Minnesota, 2-1
SEATTLE (AP) — Last moments of the game. Ball on the penalty spot. One shot to win it.
- Lewis scores in stoppage time, NYCFC beats Revolution 2-1
NEW YORK (AP) — Jonathan Lewis scored in stoppage time to help New York City FC beat the New England Revolution 2-1 on Sunday for its third straight victory.
- Victims honored in Spain; Barcelona, Madrid win Liga openers
BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — All soccer matches in Spain held a minute's silence to honor victims as the Spanish league began a new season under the shadow of recent attacks in Barcelona and a nearby coastal town.
- Revamped Milan wins 3-0 at Crotone, Inter beats Fiorentina
MILAN (AP) — The new-look AC Milan team proved just as effective in Serie A as it has been in Europe, easing to a 3-0 win at 10-man Crotone on Sunday — albeit with the aid of video technology.
Latest Soccer Headlines