- Kroenke to AP: 'Very high' on Wenger, 'very hard' to replace
LONDON (AP) — Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke signaled a desire to convince Arsene Wenger to stay on as manager by telling The Associated Press on Monday that the club remains "very high" on the Frenchman and he would be "very hard" to replace.
- Timbers eliminated from playoffs with 4-1 loss to Vancouver
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Giles Barnes scored twice and the Vancouver Whitecaps beat the Portland Timbers 4-1 on Sunday to eliminate the defending MLS Cup champions from the playoffs.
- FC Dallas wins Supporters' Shield in 0-0 draw with Galaxy
CARSON, Calif. (AP) — Chris Seitz made his only save in the 72nd minute and FC Dallas won the first Supporters' Shield in franchise history with a scoreless draw against the Los Angeles Galaxy on Sunday.
- Toronto wins regular-season finale, misses first-round bye
TORONTO (AP) — Sebastian Giovinco had a goal and an assist and Toronto FC rallied to beat the Chicago Fire 3-2 on Sunday.
- Fagundez sparks Revolution to 3-0 win over Impact
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Diego Fagundez scored in the 13th minute, Juan Agudelo and Kei Kamara added second-half goals and the New England Revolution beat the Montreal Impact 3-0 in the regular-season finale Sunday.
Latest Soccer Headlines