- FIFA scandal becomes exhibit at Mob Museum in Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Al Capone, with raised eyebrows, appeared to be taking a curious sideways glance at the two-minute video of soccer playing and talk about corruption and crooks.
- US, Swiss federal prosecutors to give update on FIFA cases
GENEVA (AP) — The American prosecutor who launched the bribery case that rocked FIFA is stepping on Sepp Blatter's home turf.
- Bradley Wright-Phillips, Red Bulls fly past DC United, 3-0
HARRISON, N.J. (AP) — Bradley Wright-Phillips had two goals and an assist to lead the New York Red Bulls to a 3-0 victory over D.C. United on Sunday night.
- F Andrew Wooten gets 1st US call-up for exhibition vs Peru
CHICAGO (AP) — Forward Andrew Wooten is getting his first call-up to the U.S. national team for the exhibition against Peru, with Clint Dempsey and Michael Bradley staying with their Major League Soccer teams.
- Goals from Martins, Evans give Seattle 2-1 win over Portland
SEATTLE (AP) — Brad Evans and the Seattle Sounders are in an unfamiliar position.
Latest Soccer Headlines