- Gerrard returns to Liverpool as coach in youth academy
LONDON (AP) — Steven Gerrard is returning to Liverpool to coach in the Premier League team's youth academy.
- Briton falls to death at 2022 Qatar World Cup stadium site
A British man fell to his death this week at a World Cup stadium building site in Qatar, where construction conditions have come under sharp scrutiny since the country was awarded the 2022 soccer tournament.
- Silence, mourning since fatal crash turn to hope at Chapeco
CHAPECO, Brazil (AP) — Silence and mourning are slowly being replaced by boisterous fans and hope.
- New St. Louis stadium plan calls for state land contribution
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens has made it clear he's opposed to state funding for stadiums, yet a revised proposal for a $200 million soccer stadium in St. Louis calls for the state to contribute land that's potentially worth millions of dollars.
- Revised MLS stadium plan cuts St. Louis' share by $20M
ST. LOUIS (AP) — There's new life for a plan to have St. Louis taxpayers help fund a new downtown soccer stadium.
Latest Soccer Headlines