- France keen to keep fans on board against Iceland
CLAIREFONTAINE, France (AP) — Like a theater audience demanding to be entertained, French football fans can be a fickle lot.
- Hodgson reluctantly faces music after seismic Iceland loss
CHANTILLY, France (AP) — The day after the night before, the confusion and pain from the seismic defeat that cost Roy Hodgson his job as manager of England was still written large on his craggy face.
- Germany, Nordic group in 2024 European Championship bid race
PARIS (AP) — Germany and a combined Nordic nations bid currently head the possible candidates to host the 2024 European Championship.
- Soccer embarrassment, political turmoil after double Brexit
NICE, France (AP) — In a city that was once the playground of the British aristocracy, England's millionaire soccer players departed Tuesday looking as far from soccer nobility than at any time in the team's 144-year history.
- England's woes stretch into more years of hurt
NICE, France (AP) — For England, the 2016 European Championship will be a tournament few will ever forget — for all the wrong reasons.
Latest Soccer Headlines