- Kosovo elected as UEFA member in 28-24 vote
BUDAPEST, Hungary (AP) — Kosovo was given UEFA membership Tuesday, and could now be fast-tracked into FIFA and the 2018 World Cup qualifying program.
- PHOTOS: Leicester joins pantheon of major sporting upsets
LONDON (AP) — Leicester's achievement of winning the Premier League title is one of the most unlikely of sporting achievements and stands in comparison with some of the great upsets in sports history.
- No outfoxing Leicester: owners aim to keep winners together
BANGKOK (AP) — The Thai owners of Premier League champion Leicester City aim to keep the victorious squad together despite expectations that many players will be lured away by lucrative offers from richer clubs.
- Dreams can come true: Leicester wins English soccer title
LONDON (AP) — Leicester City players crowded around a television inside the house of teammate Jamie Vardy, locked arm in arm, watching the action 100 miles away. And when the final whistle blew at Stamford Bridge, they raised their arms in triumph. One of the greatest sporting achievements in English history was complete.
- Leicester wins English title for 1st time in its 132 years
LONDON (AP) — Leicester City completed one of the greatest-ever sporting achievements Monday when the 5,000-1 underdogs won the Premier League for the first time.
Latest Soccer Headlines