- All tied up: LeBron's 44 helps Cavs even series with Celtics
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James knows the path to the NBA Finals better than anyone in today's game.
- Caps rough up Lightning 3-0 to force Game 7 in East final
WASHINGTON (AP) — Facing elimination at home, the Washington Capitals looked determined to hit everything that moved in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference final.
- Goodell details NFL's stance on sports gambling after ruling
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell says Congress should enact uniform standards for any states that plan to legislate sports betting.
- Lou Lamoriello hired to run hockey operations for Islanders
NEW YORK (AP) — Longtime NHL executive Lou Lamoriello joined the New York Islanders on Tuesday and will have full authority in all hockey matters.
- Ohio State president seeks info about alleged misconduct
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The president of Ohio State University has asked alumni for help with an investigation into reports of alleged sexual misconduct by a former university doctor.
- NFL: Patricia's past not subject to personal conduct policy
DETROIT (AP) — The NFL has determined sexual assault allegations against Detroit Lions coach Matt Patricia from 1996 are not subject to its personal conduct policy.
- Ohtani off to flying start with Angels, yet still improving
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — The most remarkable aspect of the first two months in Shohei Ohtani's major league career is how the unprecedented has become normal.
- At age 53, Palmeiro hits 1st home run in return to baseball
CLEBURNE, Texas (AP) — Rafael Palmeiro still has power, even at 53.
- Fashionisto Simon Doonan sees magic, madness in soccer style
NEW YORK (AP) — Simon Doonan is an established fashionisto and lifelong soccer obsessive, both of which he has poured into a new book dedicated to the style drivers of the sport.
- Yates maintains Giro lead, Dennis wins 16th stage time trial
ROVERETO, Italy (AP) — Simon Yates is still in control of the Giro d'Italia after the British rider limited his losses to closest rival Tom Dumoulin in the individual time trial on Tuesday.
AP Top Sports News