- Warriors know Game 7 back home for Finals trip won't be easy
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — After a record 73 wins and a memorable Game 6 comeback on the road, the Golden State Warriors' goal of getting back to the NBA Finals and defending their title comes down to Game 7 at home against the powerful Oklahoma City Thunder.
- For the 1st time in 16 years, French Open is washed out
PARIS (AP) — Persistent rain forced the cancellation of all matches Monday at the French Open, the first wash-out in 16 years at the clay-court Grand Slam tournament.
- Rossi stretches his final drops of gas to win the Indy 500
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Alexander Rossi spent the biggest weekend in auto racing last year in Monaco, looking for a television that was broadcasting the Indianapolis 500. Back then, American was still hoping he could land a full-time ride in Formula One.
- IndyCar hoping to carry momentum from 500 into future races
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Even before Alexander Rossi sputtered across the finish line to win the Indianapolis 500, race organizers and IndyCar officials were looking to seize the momentum from the historic 100th running of the showcase event.
- Pau Gasol considering skipping Olympics because of Zika
MADRID (AP) — Pau Gasol is considering not playing at the Olympics because of the Zika virus.
- Guarding against deadly blows to the chest in kids' sports
WASHINGTON (AP) — Jack Crowley was 15 when a baseball hit him in the chest and stopped his heart. The Long Island teen survived thanks to a police officer who grabbed a defibrillator and shocked his heart back into rhythm.
- Paralympic jumper maintains Olympic hopes despite questions
COLOGNE, Germany (AP) — Paralympic long jump champion Markus Rehm is still hoping to compete at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro despite a scientific study's inconclusive findings on whether his carbon-fiber prosthesis gives him an unfair advantage over able-bodied athletes.
- Martin Truex Jr. dominates NASCAR race in Charlotte
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) — Martin Truex Jr. believes there are more dominant Sprint Cup days ahead, perhaps even all the way to a championship.
- Lone Star: Spieth's 8th PGA win is 1st in Texas, at Colonial
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Jordan Spieth found the perfect cure for his Masters misery.
- The Latest: 16 years since French Open last skipped a day
PARIS (AP) — The Latest on the French Open (all times local):
AP Top Sports News