- Ivan Rodriguez appears to deny using steroids during career
NEW YORK (AP) — A day after his election to the Hall of Fame, Ivan Rodriguez appeared to deny using steroids during his career.
- Jackpot! Vegas looks to score big win by landing Raiders
LAS VEGAS (AP) — First the NHL's Vegas Golden Knights. Soon, maybe, the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Julio Jones says sprained toe won't keep him out vs. Packers
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — Falcons All-Pro receiver Julio Jones missed his second day of practice Thursday with a sprained left toe.
- Who is that? Falcons' Gabriel, others make their marks
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — Midway through the season, there would have been no way to predict Taylor Gabriel would be the top scorer among Atlanta Falcons wide receivers.
- Bonds, Clemens making slow gains with changing electorate
Hall of Fame voters are still sharply divided on Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens.
- Blue Jays ownership involved in bringing Bautista back
TORONTO (AP) — Blue Jays general manager Ross Atkins said ownership got involved in the re-signing of veteran Jose Bautista.
- Bell & Blount's friendship transcends abrupt exit
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The football player and friend in Le'Veon Bell understood why LeGarrette Blount walked off the job that cold night in Nashville more than two years ago, jogging to the locker room with the clock still running as Bell and the rest of the Pittsburgh Steelers reveled in a critical victory over Tennessee.
- 4 QBs left have unique talents _ but they also have flaws
There are some overlooked truths about the four superb quarterbacks left chasing a Super Bowl title:
AP Top Sports News