- Coaches: Carolina Final Four advantage to fade after tipoff
Coaches for Oregon, South Carolina and Gonzaga concede Roy Williams and his North Carolina players have an advantage when it comes to knowing how to deal with the spotlight during Final Four week.
- NFL owners approve Raiders' move to Las Vegas, so what now?
PHOENIX (AP) — Sometime in the not distant future, they will become the Las Vegas Raiders.
- UConn, South Carolina, Miss State and Stanford in Final Four
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — Geno Auriemma and the UConn Huskies have been on an unprecedented Final Four run, making it there 10 straight years.
- UConn routs Oregon, heads to 10th straight Final Four
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — Everything UConn lost to graduation made another Final Four even more special for Geno Auriemma and his Huskies.
- Leonard scores 25 as Spurs dismantle ailing Cavs, 103-74
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — The Cavaliers acknowledged having heavy legs, yet there is something far weightier on the minds of the defending NBA champions.
- Westbrook, Thunder top Mavs 92-91 with 14-0 finishing run
DALLAS (AP) — Russell Westbrook rescued Oklahoma City with a stunning rally and guaranteed the first losing record for Dallas in 17 full seasons under owner Mark Cuban.
- Senators urge USA Hockey to end dispute with women's team
WASHINGTON (AP) — Pressure is mounting on USA Hockey in its wage dispute with the women's national team.
- Lack leaves on stretcher; Wings win in OT again
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Andreas Athanasiou chased down the puck in overtime and skated hard toward Carolina goalie Eddie Lack.
- No. 1 South Carolina follows men's team, reaches Final Four
STOCKTON, Calif. (AP) — Before they climbed the ladder to take their turn cutting the nets, Kaela Davis and A'ja Wilson started dancing. And dancing. The band blared inches away, and they danced some more.
- Blunt and sarcastic, Arena relaxes US after Klinsmann
PANAMA CITY (AP) — Alejandro Bedoya missed a goal in training, and Bruce Arena wanted to make sure the midfielder knew he noticed.
AP Top Sports News