- Cutler, Bears hold off Packers 17-13 at rainy Lambeau
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Drenched from a soaking rain, Jay Cutler finally walked out of Lambeau Field with a win.
- One more memorable moment for Favre, Packers at Lambeau
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Brett Favre had one more memorable moment with the Green Bay Packers.
- Perfect Panthers 11-0, Romo hurt again in 33-14 Dallas loss
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — While Cam Newton was doing the twist for the undefeated Panthers, Tony Romo and the Cowboys were in no mood to dance.
- Romo knocked out vs Carolina with another collarbone injury
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Tony Romo remained on his back after being sacked, almost motionless for a short time while looking up at the stadium's closed roof above him.
- Freshman Smith is Stanford's first international recruit
STANFORD, Calif. (AP) — Alanna Smith had already left for her flight across the world to join Stanford's basketball team, so she never saw her mother's tears as the freshman departed Australia by herself.
- Rout of Eagles gives Detroit another Thanksgiving victory
DETROIT (AP) — After nearly a decade as Thanksgiving pushovers, the Detroit Lions have started playing their best in their holiday showcase.
- Guy V. Lewis, coach of Phi Slama Jama teams, dies at 93
HOUSTON (AP) — Former University of Houston men's basketball coach Guy V. Lewis, best known for leading the Phi Slama Jama teams of the 1980s, has died. He was 93.
- Spencer, Shepard lead San Diego State past No. 14 California
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Winston Shepard scored all of his 15 points during a second-half comeback and Skylar Spencer added 15 points to help San Diego State upset No. 14 California 72-58 in the Las Vegas Invitational on Thursday night.
- Robinson leads Monmouth to 70-68 upset of No. 17 Notre Dame
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (AP) — Monmouth's 900th win was a special one.
- No. 3 Michigan State routs Boston College 99-68
FULLERTON, Calif. (AP) — Denzel Valentine took his game to another level, scoring, rebounding and dishing off. His teammates followed his lead, making third-ranked Michigan State too much to handle.
AP Top Sports News