- Conley comes back, leads Grizzlies past Warriors 97-90
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The masked man came to the rescue for the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Backlund's OT goal lifts Flames over Ducks 4-3
CALGARY, Alberta (AP) — Mikael Backlund didn't need to see the biggest goal of his NHL career go in.
- With Wall out, Hawks beat Wizards 106-90 to even series 1-1
ATLANTA (AP) — Shortly before tipoff, the Atlanta Hawks learned that John Wall wouldn't be playing for the Washington Wizards in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.
- Kane, Crawford carry Blackhawks past Wild 1-0 for 3-0 lead
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Patrick Kane has been playing like he never left. Corey Crawford has resolutely rebounded from being benched.
- LEADING OFF: Royals get Holland back, Scherzer seeking help
A look at what's happening all around the major leagues today:
- Sleepless nights for Woods over Vonn split, father's death
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Tiger Woods felt rusty and tired Tuesday at The Players Championship — rust because he has played one tournament in three months, fatigue because of his personal life.
- Perez ends his debut with walkoff homer, Angels beat M's 5-4
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Carlos Perez is certain that his relatives back in Venezuela stayed up late to watch the catcher's major league debut with the Los Angeles Angels.
- TIPOFF: Paul '50-50' for Clippers; Bulls' Rose ready to play
Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers thinks the odds are 50-50 point guard Chris Paul will return tonight to try to help the Clippers build a 2-0 lead over the Houston Rockets in the Western Conference semifinals.
- Less 'panic' helps Capitals in 1-goal games against Rangers
ARLINGTON, Va. (AP) — Washington Capitals defenseman Mike Green thinks his team is better equipped now to handle tight, low-scoring games than it used to be.
- Nationals' 2-1 loss to Marlins leaves Strasburg hurting
WASHINGTON (AP) — Here's a sight no Nationals fan, or player, ever wants to see: Stephen Strasburg throwing a pitch, grimacing and stepping off the mound in obvious discomfort.
AP Top Sports News