- No. 7 Florida beats No. 17 Gonzaga 111-105 in double OT
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Jalen Hudson couldn't wait to get back to Florida's locker room to celebrate with his teammates following a thrilling double-overtime victory over Gonzaga.
- No. 1 Duke rallies to beat Texas 85-78 in overtime
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski calls Marvin Bagley III a treasure.
- Arkansas fires Bielema moments following Missouri loss
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) — Bret Bielema was welcomed to Arkansas by thousands of fans during a Razorbacks basketball game, and in return he promised to deliver the school's first Southeastern Conference football championship.
- Freshman Pickett leads Pitt to 24-14 upset over No. 2 Miami
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Miami spent the better part of 13 months putting together the nation's longest winning streak behind a series of comebacks that returned the swagger to "The U" in all of its "Turnover Chain" glory.
- Winless to unbeaten: No. 12 UCF beats USF to cap turnaround
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Central Florida has gone from winless to unbeaten in 729 days.
- No. 10 TCU gets Big 12 title shot with 45-22 win over Baylor
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — No. 10 TCU will get another shot against No. 3 Oklahoma. This one will be closer to home with a chance to win a Big 12 trophy — and maybe even make a case for more.
- James has triple-double, Cavs beat Hornets for 7th straight
CLEVELAND (AP) — The Cavaliers' sleeveless black jerseys already had LeBron James' stamp of approval, though a change in shoes might have been the difference Friday night.
- Celtics cruise to 118-103 victory over Magic
BOSTON (AP) — Even as they won 16 games in a row, the Boston Celtics didn't make it easy on themselves.
- Derrick Rose leaves Cavaliers to handle "personal matter"
CLEVELAND (AP) — Derrick Rose's injuries may have pushed him to a breaking point.
- Tim Tebow working out, preparing for Year 2 in pro baseball
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Tim Tebow's goal going forward is simple: Play ball!
AP Top Sports News