- Court invader interrupts Australian Open men's final
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — A protester was stopped on court by security during the Australian Open men's final between Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray on Sunday night, causing a short delay in play during the second set.
- Seahawks repeat would be a scary prospect for NFL
PHOENIX (AP) — Here are some scary thoughts for the rest of the NFL:
- Rodgers wins MVP, Watt unanimous top AP defensive player
PHOENIX (AP) — Just living the dream. And looking for more.
- Sons represent late Junior Seau at Hall of Fame announcement
PHOENIX (AP) — One by one, the newest members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame stepped onto the stage as their names were called. When the eighth man elected Saturday, the late Junior Seau, was announced, his two sons stood with the group.
- Horford, Hawks extend streak with 91-85 win over 76ers
ATLANTA (AP) — The 76ers' decision to "let it fly" with 3-pointers almost grounded the Hawks' winning streak.
- Late rally lifts No. 4 Duke past No. 2 Virginia, 69-63
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Quinn Cook, Tyus Jones and No. 4 Duke got their biggest shots to start falling just in time.
- Super Bowl the final act of the NFL's worst season
PHOENIX (AP) — Domestic violence. Questionable discipline. Player safety. Confusing officiating. Deflated footballs.
- Column: Brady the greatest ever in SB? Not so fast
PHOENIX (AP) — His teammates were mostly showered and gone, but Tom Brady was having trouble even bringing himself to move. He sat in front of his locker in Indianapolis, pulling on a pair of boots with a pained look seemingly etched on his face.
- LeBron makes Love a winner in return to Minnesota, 106-90
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The boos were raining down on Kevin Love and his 3-pointer wasn't falling in the building he used to call home.
- Laird takes a 3-shot lead in Phoenix Open
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Martin Laird watched the ball disappear into the cup on the par-3 16th hole and put some elbow grease into his fist pump.
AP Top Sports News