- Nick Foles and Case Keenum have strong career connections
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Nick Foles contemplated retirement after a miserable season with the Rams in which he ended up losing his starting job to Case Keenum.
- All eyes on Brady as he misses practice with hand injury
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Tom Brady hasn't missed many starts during his 18-year NFL career, and no one sounds too worried that he'll be sidelined for Sunday's AFC championship game.
- Cavaliers blow big lead, hang on to beat Magic 104-103
CLEVELAND (AP) — Isaiah Thomas made two free throws with 11 seconds left and the Cleveland Cavaliers came up with a defensive stop in the frantic final seconds after blowing a 23-point lead to beat the Orlando Magic 104-103 on Thursday night.
- AP source: Baseball players reject pitch clock, mound limits
NEW YORK (AP) — The players' association rejected Major League Baseball's proposal to institute 20-second pitch clocks and limits on mound visits, a move that dares management to unilaterally impose the changes designed to speed pace of games.
- 'How dare you': Gymnasts confront Michigan sports doctor
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — U.S. Olympian McKayla Maroney said being sexually assaulted by a Michigan sports doctor who molested her and other gymnasts scarred her mind in ways that may never heal.
- Fleury, Golden Knights beat Lightning 4-1
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Marc-Andre Fleury made 28 saves, David Perron had a goal and an assist, and the Vegas Golden Knights beat the Tampa Bay Lightning 4-1 Thursday night in a matchup of conference leaders.
- Oklahoma's Mayfield takes Manning Award as nation's top QB
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Oklahoma's Baker Mayfield says one of his top priorities as he prepares for the NFL draft is to allay concerns about his character.
- Titans kick off coaching search interviewing Vrabel, Wilks
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans kicked off their search for a new head coach Thursday with a pair of interviews — both defensive coordinators who've never been NFL head coaches.
- LeBron, Curry are captains, to draft NBA All-Star Game teams
NEW YORK (AP) — Team LeBron against Team Stephen is the NBA's new All-Star matchup.
- Ngannou could go from homeless to UFC heavyweight champ
BOSTON (AP) — Francis Ngannou has knockout power that snaps back heads like Pez dispensers and earned him comparisons to Mike Tyson in his ferocious heyday.
AP Top Sports News