- Apple's quarterly sales fall, but forecast calls for gains
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — After stumbling in 2016, Apple is betting on a better year ahead.
- Ericsson names new CEO amid declining networks industry
STOCKHOLM (AP) — Swedish mobile networks company Ericsson said Wednesday it has named longtime board member Borje Ekholm as its new CEO, in a bid to turn around the company amid a decline in the industry.
- Justin Timberlake's ballot selfie highlights mixed laws
Now even Justin Timberlake has been forced to deal with the question of whether a ballot selfie is legal.
- Cheaper phones are fine _ if top-end camera isn't a must
NEW YORK (AP) — You can easily save hundreds of dollars on an Android phone — especially if you, like many people, don't need a top-end camera.
- Google adds digital whiteboard to expanding device lineup
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Google has designed a giant touch-screen canvas for companies trying to make it easier for their employees to brainstorm as they work on team projects and other assignments.
- Report: Gunmen still control metals mined for modern gadgets
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Violent gunmen still menace pick-and-shovel miners in eastern Congo, a new report finds, despite years of efforts to loosen their grip by local reformers, Western activists and companies like Apple and Intel that use minerals from the African region in their products.
- A Washington ritual: Reading John Podesta's stolen emails
WASHINGTON (AP) — Poring through thousands of private, stolen emails from Hillary Clinton's confidants has become a daily ritual in Washington.
- Google Fiber halts expansion plans as chief steps down
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Google's parent company is halting operations and laying off staff in a number of cities where it once hoped to bring high-speed internet access by installing new fiber-optic networks.
- AT&T says new streaming service will cost $35 a month
NEW YORK (AP) — AT&T says a streaming service with more than 100 popular TV channels that's coming out next month will cost $35 a month.
AP Top Technology News