- Yahoo tries to get more fashionable with Polyvore purchase
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Yahoo is buying style-tip specialist Polyvore in its latest attempt to become a more fashionable place to advertise.
- Facebook's Zuckerberg and wife are expecting a daughter
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his pediatrician wife, Priscilla Chan, are expecting a baby.
- Researchers warn of bogus emails offering Windows 10
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Some hackers are exploiting Microsoft's offer of free upgrades to its new Windows 10 operating system.
- Online viewers won't miss Super Bowl ads shown on TV
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Next year, you won't have to worry about missing the buzziest commercials of the Super Bowl if you can't get to a TV.
- Tough week for social media stocks _ no one is spared
NEW YORK (AP) — It hasn't been an easy week in social media, despite double-digit revenue growth from Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Investors are looking beyond headline numbers and finding reasons to sell.
- Microsoft says 14 million computers now running Windows 10
PALO ALTO, California (AP) — Microsoft says its' new Windows 10 operating system is now running on more than 14 million computers, two days after the software was released as a free download.
- Google rejects French order on world 'right to be forgotten'
PARIS (AP) — Google is rejecting an order by the French data privacy agency to remove search results worldwide upon request, saying European law allowing the 'right to be forgotten' doesn't apply globally.
- LinkedIn 2Q caps rough week for social media stocks
NEW YORK (AP) — It hasn't been a good week for social media companies, not even for the usually reliable professional networking service LinkedIn Corp.
- Toyota robot can pick up after people, help the sick
YOKOHAMA, Japan (AP) — Toyota's new robot that glides around like R2-D2 is devoted to a single task: picking things up.
- Facebook ready to test giant drone for Internet service
MENLO PARK, Calif. (AP) — Facebook says it will begin test flights later this year for a solar-powered drone with a wingspan as big as a Boeing 737, in the next stage of its campaign to deliver Internet connectivity to remote parts of the world.
AP Top Technology News