- Appeals court: Former BP engineer should get new trial
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — A former BP engineer is entitled to a new trial on an obstruction of justice charge stemming from an investigation of the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday.
- Appeals court says former BP engineer is entitled to new trial in Gulf oil spill probe
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Appeals court says former BP engineer is entitled to new trial in Gulf oil spill probe.
- Justices won't hear appeal from BP, Anadarko over Gulf spill
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — The Supreme Court won't hear appeals from BP and Anadarko Petroleum Corp. over Clean Water Act fines for the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
- California oil spill gushed like hose 'without a nozzle'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Firefighters investigating a reported petroleum stench at a California beach last month didn't take long to find a spill — oil was spreading across the sand and into the surf. Tracing the source, they found crude gushing from a bluff like a fire hose "without a nozzle," records show.
- Report: Oil from Santa Barbara spill spread to Redondo Beach
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A petroleum pipeline company said Friday that oil from a Santa Barbara, California, spill spread more than 100 miles to Los Angeles County beaches.
Gulf Oil Spill