- Bill Murray honored as he accepts Mark Twain prize for humor
October 24, 20167:14 AM ET
WASHINGTON (AP) — In an evening filled with jokes about Bill Murray's elusiveness and quirky personality, it was David Letterman who provided the most touching moment as Murray was honored with the nation's top prize for comedy.
- Sting to perform, receive honor at American Music Awards
October 24, 20167:17 AM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — Sting will hit the stage at the American Music Awards next month, and the icon will receive a special honor for his successful career.
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour, citing illness
October 24, 20166:05 AM ET
Charlie Puth is canceling the remainder of his tour due to illness.
- Figure skater Scott Hamilton diagnosed with 3rd brain tumor
October 24, 20166:39 AM ET
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Olympic figure skating champion and commentator Scott Hamilton has been diagnosed with a third brain tumor.
- Japan animation auteur Hosoda sees beasts in child's growth
October 24, 20165:15 AM ET
TOKYO (AP) — Time warps, half-bestial children and parallel worlds are, for Mamoru Hosoda, a natural way to pursue the universal coming-of-age story that has driven all his movies.
- Tyler Perry's 'Madea' tops Cruise's 'Jack Reacher' sequel
October 23, 20163:52 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Tyler Perry bested Tom Cruise at the box office this weekend.
- Poet and novelist Lucia Perillo dies at 58
October 24, 20161:35 AM ET
OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — Lucia Perillo, an award-winning author and Pulitzer Prize finalist, has died at the age of 58.
- DJ Khaled and fiancée welcome baby boy on Snapchat
October 23, 20161:56 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — It's a boy for music producer DJ Khaled and his fiancée Nicole Tuck, who welcomed their first child into the world early Sunday morning.
- Yankee magazine, WGBH launching new travel/lifestyles show
October 23, 20169:14 AM ET
BOSTON (AP) — Yankee magazine and Boston's public television station, WGBH, are teaming up to launch a new travel and lifestyles show exploring New England.
- Katy Perry visits UNLV dorms, urges students to vote Clinton
October 22, 201610:02 PM ET
LAS VEGAS (AP) — UNLV students relaxing in their dorms got an unexpected knock on their doors Saturday afternoon from Katy Perry, who was roaming the halls and drumming up support for Hillary Clinton on the first day of early voting in Nevada.