- Will latest inflammatory comments tarnish Trump's brand?
June 30, 20153:08 AM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — Is Donald Trump's business empire as Teflon-coated as his hair appears to be?
- 'Changed' Justin Bieber attends Sydney church conference
June 30, 20159:34 AM ET
SYDNEY (AP) — Justin Bieber credited a Pentecostal pastor with changing his life as he mingled Tuesday with thousands of Christians at a five-day church conference in Sydney.
- Jack Carter, brash comic, dies at 93
June 29, 20159:10 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jack Carter, whose brash, caustic comedy made him a star in early television and helped him sustain a career of more than a half-century in TV, nightclubs, movies and on stage, died of respiratory failure at his Beverly Hills, California, home, a family spokesman said.
- NBC to Donald Trump: You're fired; Televisa drops pageant
June 29, 201510:47 PM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — NBC said Monday that it is ending its business relationship with mogul and GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump because of comments he made about Mexican immigrants during the announcement of his campaign.
- Admired club's invite to Kardashian turns typically divisive
June 30, 20158:12 AM ET
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Kim Kardashian's upcoming appearance as a guest of one of San Francisco's most august institutions has caused a typical "love her/hate her" stir.
- Review: Arnold (but little else) is back in 'Terminator'
June 29, 20157:23 PM ET
Thirty-one years and counting, and the Terminators keep rolling off the assembly line like new iPhones, upgraded with shape-shifting abilities, rebooted Sarah Conner assassination levels and, one presumes, better selfie cameras.
- Box Office Top 20: 'Jurassic,' 'Inside Out' top 'Ted 2'
June 29, 20156:25 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — "Inside Out" and "Jurassic World" are still drawing significant audiences to theaters even in their second and third weekends at the multiplex, leaving little room for newer fare like "Ted 2."
- Patterson announces first round of grants to schools
June 30, 20157:31 AM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — James Patterson is announcing the first round of school libraries to receive grants from an initiative he and Scholastic Reading Club launched in March, and he continues to raise the amount of money he will donate.
- AP Source: AC/DC finally heading to Spotify
June 29, 20156:49 PM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — AC/DC is finally heading to Spotify, three years after the veteran rock band decided to put its catalog on iTunes.
- Pre-Civil War baseball team card going on the auction block
June 30, 20151:59 AM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — For decades, a circa 1860s Brooklyn Atlantics team baseball card was tucked away, first inside a secret drawer of a bedroom set and then between the pages of a photo album.