- Designer Sonia Rykiel, known for a relaxed style, dies at 86
August 25, 20166:16 AM ET
PARIS (AP) — Sonia Rykiel, a French designer dubbed the "queen of knitwear" whose relaxed sweaters in berry-colored stripes and eye-popping motifs helped liberate women from stuffy suits, has died at 86.
- 'SNL' star Leslie Jones' personal site offline after hacking
August 24, 20169:11 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Leslie Jones, the black "Saturday Night Live" and "Ghostbusters" actress-comedian, is again the target of racist and sexist online attacks.
- Springsteen performs for nearly 4 hours at MetLife Stadium
August 25, 20166:39 AM ET
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Bruce and the boys are back in the swamps of Jersey, and they're in no rush to get off the stage.
- Appeal seeks to overturn 'Blurred Lines' copyright verdict
August 24, 20169:02 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Attorneys for Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams on Wednesday asked an appellate court to overturn a copyright infringement verdict against them over the 2013 hit song "Blurred Lines."
- Fan-made 'Star Trek' sets become tourist attraction in NY
August 25, 20162:09 AM ET
TICONDEROGA, N.Y. (AP) â On its many voyages through space, the Starship Enterprise has endured bridge-shaking blasts from enemy ships and infiltration by scheming aliens. Now it's being invaded by tourists.
- Paisley Park, home of Prince, opens for public tours Oct. 6
August 24, 201611:19 PM ET
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Paisley Park, the private estate and studio complex of the late rock superstar Prince, will open for daily public tours starting Oct. 6, the trust company overseeing his estate announced Wednesday, and the company that runs Elvis Presley's Graceland will manage it.
- Belarusian leader treats action hero Seagal to local melons
August 25, 20166:12 AM ET
MINSK, Belarus (AP) — Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko has treated American action hero Steven Seagal to a harvest of carrots and watermelons at his country residence.
- Bob Odenkirk to write a book of essays about his life
August 24, 20164:45 PM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — "Better Call Saul" star Bob Odenkirk has nabbed a book deal to write essays about his life and comic journey.
- Aisha Hinds cast as Harriet Tubman in 'Underground' drama
August 24, 20163:41 PM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — Harriet Tubman hasn't just been chosen to appear on the new $20 bill. She'll also be playing a major role in the WGN America drama series "Underground" for its second season.
- Branching out: Stick sculptor gains global following
August 25, 201612:44 AM ET
BOYLSTON, Mass. (AP) — The towering, whimsical shapes Patrick Dougherty creates by twisting and weaving sticks together have gained him an international following. Now, the artist who lives in a log cabin near Chapel Hill, North Carolina, is back in New England to build two more of his almost cartoon-like stick sculptures.