- Pop songwriters find excitement in stage musicals
May 22, 20138:39 AM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — There was a time when most of the songs played on the radio came from Broadway. Now some popular hit makers like Cyndi Lauper and Sting are finding it still feels like home.
- Canet seeks gritty New York in 'Blood Ties'
May 22, 20138:02 AM ET
CANNES, France (AP) — The problem with New York these days is there's just not enough litter.
- Seen and heard at the Cannes Film Festival
May 22, 20135:40 AM ET
CANNES, France (AP) — Associated Press journalists open their notebooks at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival.
- Ryan Gosling breaks Cannes' heart, misses premiere
May 22, 201310:04 AM ET
CANNES, France (AP) — The Cannes Film Festival is missing one of its biggest stars of this year's festival: Ryan Gosling.
- Redford swept away in shipwreck saga 'All is Lost'
May 22, 20139:51 AM ET
CANNES, France (AP) — Robert Redford makes actions speak louder than words in shipwreck drama "All is Lost."
- 'GMA' host Roberts to write memoir about illness
May 22, 20139:33 AM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — Robin Roberts will tell the story of her battle with a life-threatening illness in a new memoir.
- Hosseini discusses new novel at NYC reading
May 22, 20132:53 AM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — Khaled Hosseini, whose novels have sold more than 38 million copies worldwide, knows what a lucky man he is.
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
May 22, 20139:44 AM ET
PHOENIX (AP) — It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.
- Ai Weiwei uses music to mock state power in China
May 22, 20133:47 AM ET
BEIJING (AP) — Two emotionless prison guards watch Ai Weiwei as he eats, sleeps, paces, showers — and even sits on the toilet — in the Chinese artist's new obscenity-filled, metaphor-rich music video mocking state power.
- Aretha Franklin taking June off, postponing shows
May 22, 201310:37 AM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Aretha Franklin is taking off the month of June.