- Playoff Pairs: Alabama-Washington and Ohio State-Clemson
December 4, 20162:49 PM ET
In the end, true chaos never came to college football this season. Four teams that started near the top of the College Football Playoff rankings will play for the national championship.
- The Latest: Temple gets Wake Forest in Military Bowl
December 4, 20164:16 PM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — The Latest on the College Football Playoff and bowl selection (all times local):
- Berry's 2 picks carry Chiefs to 29-28 win over Falcons
December 4, 20164:21 PM ET
ATLANTA (AP) — Eric Berry returned an interception for a touchdown, and then brought back another pick for a 2-point conversion that gave the Kansas City Chiefs an improbable 29-28 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday.
- Brady breaks QB wins record, Patriots beat Rams 26-10
December 4, 20164:19 PM ET
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Tom Brady became the NFL's career leader in victories by a quarterback, earning his 201st by throwing for 269 yards and a touchdown to lead the New England Patriots past the struggling Los Angeles Rams 26-10 on Sunday.
- Roby's Pick 6 helps Broncos beat Jaguars 20-10
December 4, 20164:18 PM ET
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Bradley Roby returned an interception 51 yards for a touchdown, helping the Denver Broncos beat the mistake-prone Jacksonville Jaguars 20-10 on Sunday and gain ground in the AFC playoff picture.
- The Latest: Raiders' Derek Carr playing with pinkie injury
December 4, 20164:15 PM ET
The Latest on Week 13 of the NFL season: (all times Eastern):
- Fiesta Bowl could be a QB showdown
December 4, 20162:20 PM ET
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Ohio State did not play in the Big Ten championship game a year ago and ended up in the Fiesta Bowl instead of the College Football Playoff.
- Washington could be the toughest test for Alabama's defense
December 4, 20162:27 PM ET
Alabama's stingy defense will face perhaps its toughest test against Jake Browning and Washington.
- No conference title? No problem. It's happened before
December 4, 20164:11 PM ET
Ohio State didn't win the Big Ten, but the Buckeyes will play for a much bigger prize. Their national title hopes are still very much intact.
- Alabama positioned to become 3rd wire-to-wire AP No. 1
December 4, 201611:18 AM ET
Alabama heads into the postseason with a chance to become the third wire-to-wire champion in the history of The Associated Press college football poll.