- Steady in face of Kyrgios' 'antics,' Murray wins at US Open
September 2, 201512:08 AM ET
- Latest on US Open: Petra Kvitova wins easily in 1st round
September 1, 201511:44 PM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — The latest on the U.S. Open (all times local):
- 'Concussion' director says no compromises were made for NFL
September 1, 201511:15 PM ET
- Rio head vows to introduce viral testing in Olympic waters
September 1, 20157:15 PM ET
- USOC endorses Los Angeles for 2024 Olympics bid
September 1, 20156:39 PM ET
- '84 Olympics were shining moment for Los Angeles
September 1, 20156:59 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles has a grand idea of how to celebrate the 40th anniversary of its successful role as host of the 1984 Olympics. Do it again.
- Judge: No 'Deflategate' ruling yet, despite bogus tweet
September 1, 20156:19 PM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — A New York judge has reiterated that he'll rule by Friday whether New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady must serve a four-game suspension for "Deflategate."
- Moss' 3-run homer ends it as Cardinals beat Nationals 8-5
September 2, 201512:42 AM ET
ST. LOUIS (AP) — This is what the St. Louis Cardinals had in mind when they acquired Brandon Moss at the non-waiver trade deadline.
- Kansas City Royals hit by chickenpox
September 1, 20157:44 PM ET
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — All-Star reliever Kelvin Herrera and Royals right fielder Alex Rios have been diagnosed with chickenpox, raising concerns that others on the AL Central leaders may have been exposed.
- How much will stipends affect college recruiting?
September 1, 20155:04 PM ET
CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) — An athlete has two offers to decide where to play for the next four years. One comes with considerably more cash than the other.