- AP Source: Warriors star Stephen Curry to be named NBA MVP
May 3, 201511:45 PM ET
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Some called him too small. Others too fragile.
- Warriors roll past Grizzlies 101-86 in Game 1 of West semis
May 3, 20158:53 PM ET
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr joked before Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals that reporters should have two stories ready: One if his team looked well-rested and won, another if it looked rusty and lost.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. cruises to 1st Talladega win since 2004
May 3, 20158:01 PM ET
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — There's something about Talladega Superspeedway — its ardent Earnhardt fans, the success his family has had at the track — that makes Dale Earnhardt Jr. feel a responsibility to put on a show.
- Mayweather takes his $100 million check and runs
May 3, 20154:28 PM ET
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The check was for $100 million, a payday so mind boggling that Floyd Mayweather Jr. couldn't help but show it to a few reporters when the night was done.
- McIlroy a winner with great play and a little luck
May 4, 20152:52 AM ET
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Rory McIlroy won a tournament as the No. 1 player in the world.
- Kentucky Derby win raises expectations for American Pharoah
May 4, 20152:50 AM ET
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Trainer Bob Baffert barely had 14 hours to digest his Kentucky Derby victory with American Pharoah before hearing the inevitable question.
- Tigers, Royals resume respectful rivalry with split
May 4, 20153:02 AM ET
The Kansas City Royals have rubbed some American League teams the wrong way this season. When they face the Detroit Tigers, however, the atmosphere is one of respect.
- Vonn says relationship with Woods is over
May 3, 20154:24 PM ET
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn are no longer a power couple in American sports.
- Milwaukee Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke
May 3, 201511:37 PM ET
MILWAUKEE (AP) — The Milwaukee Brewers fired manager Ron Roenicke on Sunday night, hours after their 5-3 victory over the Cubs in Chicago.
- Ellsbury has 4 hits, leads Yankees to 8-5 win over Red Sox
May 4, 20151:10 AM ET
BOSTON (AP) — Andrew Miller had a chance to seal the New York Yankees' sweep by retiring the bottom of the Red Sox order.