- Kobe Bryant says he will retire at end of season
November 29, 201510:46 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kobe Bryant has decided to retire after this season, ending his 20-year career with the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Latest from the NFL: Gronkowski carted off after hit to knee
November 29, 201511:34 PM ET
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 12th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Palmer's 8-yard TD run leads first-place Cards past 49ers
November 29, 20159:09 PM ET
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Give Carson Palmer some style points for punctuating the Cardinals' latest win, however silly it looked when he tumbled over after spiking the ball.
- Wilson's 5 TDs lead Seattle past Pittsburgh 39-30
November 29, 201510:30 PM ET
SEATTLE (AP) — After spending the first half of the season hearing about their late-game failures, the Seattle Seahawks once again controlled the fourth quarter.
- AP Top 25: Oklahoma up to No. 3, Clemson-Alabama still 1-2
November 29, 20154:43 PM ET
Oklahoma moved up to No. 3 behind Clemson and Alabama and the Big Ten placed three teams in the top six of the new Associated Press college football poll.
- Heat check: Coaching carousel turns into roller coaster
November 29, 20156:40 PM ET
This coaching carousel is more like a roller coaster and this weekend there was enough action to make those trying to keep up dizzy.
- Georgia's Richt stepping down following 'mutual' decision
November 29, 201510:34 PM ET
ATHENS, Ga. (AP) — Mark Richt stepped down as Georgia's coach Sunday, leaving stunned players with one final bowl game with the man who ranks second in wins in school history.
- Rutgers fires coach Flood and AD Hermann after 4-8 failure
November 29, 20158:24 PM ET
PISCATAWAY, N.J. (AP) — Rutgers fired football coach Kyle Flood and athletic director Julie Hermann on Sunday, stripping the athletic department of its most prominent employees after a season that was a failure on and off the field.
- Redskins beat Giants 20-14 to pull into NFC East tie at 5-6
November 29, 20156:12 PM ET
LANDOVER, Md. (AP) — Jay Gruden's Washington Redskins have not won two games in a row all season. They followed a 33-point victory with a 28-point loss. They are 5-1 at home, 0-5 on the road. They tend to have a hard time running the ball — and stopping the run.
- 76ers tie NBA worst with 0-18 start after loss to Grizzlies
November 29, 201510:59 PM ET
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — The Philadelphia 76ers were again poised to end their losing streak. And, as has happened lately, they were unable to close the deal.