- 11 people killed in Georgia following severe weather
January 22, 20179:08 AM ET
ATLANTA (AP) — Eleven people were killed and 23 were injured after severe weather struck southern Georgia, officials said Sunday.
- Analysis: Trump promises big change, picks small fights
January 21, 201711:34 PM ET
- Over 1 million join anti-Trump women's marches worldwide
January 21, 20177:14 PM ET
- Gambia awaits new leader, but exiled one has right to return
January 22, 20178:38 AM ET
- In midst of Aleppo wreckage, a Syrian family returns home
January 22, 20172:53 AM ET
ALEPPO, Syria (AP) — The street looks as if it was hit by an earthquake and the bombed-out building in a former rebel-held northeastern neighborhood of Aleppo is deserted — except for the second-floor apartment where Abdul-Hamid Khatib and his family are staying.
- Spurs coach Popovich blasts President Trump
January 21, 20179:21 PM ET
CLEVELAND (AP) — Gregg Popovich would bench President Trump.
- Tough at top: Murray, Kerber out in 4th round in Melbourne
January 22, 20178:51 AM ET
- Leonard scores 41, Spurs down Cavaliers 118-115 in overtime
January 22, 201712:26 AM ET
- Durability of NFL's final 4 QBs vital to Super Bowl run
January 21, 20171:11 PM ET
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The numbers are staggering. Over 182,000 yards passing (more than 103 miles worth), nearly 1,300 touchdowns and seven championships, with an eighth guaranteed for whoever parties in the confetti in Houston next month.
- Fleetwood wins in Abu Dhabi for 2nd European Tour title
January 22, 20179:07 AM ET
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Tommy Fleetwood broke free from a pack of contenders containing three major champions to win the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship by one shot on Sunday, ending the Englishman's 3½-year wait for a second European Tour title.