- Millions targeted for possible deportation under Trump rules
February 21, 20175:40 PM ET
WASHINGTON (AP) — Millions of people living in the United States illegally could be targeted for deportation — including people simply arrested for traffic violations — under a sweeping rewrite of immigration enforcement policies announced Tuesday by the Trump administration.
- AP FACT CHECK: Were hands of Obama-era border agents tied?
February 21, 20175:50 PM ET
WASHINGTON (AP) — Assertions from the White House that immigration-enforcement agents had their hands tied in the last administration are difficult to square with the massive deportations of Barack Obama's presidency.
- After Trump travel ban, immigrants seek to naturalize
February 21, 20172:48 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Andres Dorantes has long been content with the green card that lets him live in the U.S. and work as a tattoo artist in Los Angeles.
- Trump denounces anti-Semitism; newly forceful condemnation
February 21, 20174:54 PM ET
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Tuesday condemned recent threats against Jewish community centers in the U.S. as "painful reminders" of lingering prejudice and evil, his first full-throated comments on the rise of anti-Semitic venom after pressure for him to speak out forcefully.
- Supreme Court seems split in case of boy's death near border
February 21, 20173:37 PM ET
WASHINGTON (AP) — Examining a tragic shooting death on the U.S. border with Mexico, a divided Supreme Court on Tuesday puzzled over the rights of foreigners to sue in American courts.
- MLB may make unilateral rule changes for 2018
February 21, 20176:20 PM ET
PHOENIX (AP) — Major League Baseball intends to give the players' association the required one-year advance notice that would allow management to unilaterally change the strike zone, install pitch clocks and limit trips to the pitcher's mound starting in 2018.
- Lakers shake-up: Magic is in charge after GM Kupchak fired
February 21, 20176:37 PM ET
With the Los Angeles Lakers mired in the worst years in franchise history, owner Jeanie Buss has turned to Magic Johnson to lead them back to championship contention.
- Lean on me: International NBA players supporting each other
February 21, 20172:32 PM ET
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Boris Diaw arrived at his favorite Salt Lake City coffeehouse expecting to meet fellow Frenchman Rudy Gobert, and just smirked when told Gobert was running late.
- Super subs are now key players on pitching-dominated rosters
February 21, 201711:57 AM ET
KISSIMMEE, Fla. (AP) — Jace Peterson starts out the day shagging fly balls in the outfield. Then, he changes gloves and heads to the infield to take some grounders.
- Play vs. Rest: For many NBA teams, it's still a real battle
February 21, 20173:09 PM ET
MIAMI (AP) — There are 27 games remaining on Cleveland's regular-season schedule, and perhaps only one person over that stretch will be able to stop LeBron James.