- APNewsBreak: Tentative agreement on Iran sanctions relief
July 4, 20159:20 AM ET
VIENNA (AP) — World powers and Iran have reached tentative agreement on sanctions relief for the Islamic Republic, among the most contentious issues in a long-term nuclear agreement that negotiators hope to clinch over the next several days, diplomats told The Associated Press on Saturday.
- Analysts: Greek government's post-referendum future unsure
July 4, 20157:46 AM ET
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Whether Greeks decide in Sunday's referendum to accept their lenders' bailout deal or reject it, the government's hold on power may be shakier than its brash prime minister has calculated, analysts say.
- Would Greek exit help or hurt Europe's currency union?
July 4, 20155:20 AM ET
FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) — With aid negotiations off and ATMs running out of money, it's not speculation any more. Greece could leave the euro. And soon.
- America welcomes July 4 with hot dogs, cool music, cold beer
July 4, 20159:44 AM ET
As the nation celebrates America's birthday, here are some Fourth of July highlights from around the country:
- Egypt marks 2nd anniversary of Islamist ouster with mourning
July 4, 20158:35 AM ET
CAIRO (AP) — Two years to the day after the army overthrew Egypt's Islamist president, the sounds coming from the mosque at Cairo's Tahrir Square were sadly telling. At the focal point of Egypt's upheavals, where authorities had hoped to stage celebrations, there was instead a prayer for the week's dead, including soldiers cut down by militants in Sinai and the country's chief prosecutor, assassinated by car bomb in the capital.
- The Latest: Cilic quickly wraps up win vs Isner at Wimbledon
July 4, 201510:06 AM ET
LONDON (AP) — The latest from Wimbledon (all times local):
- Just like old times, it's Williams vs. Williams at Wimbledon
July 4, 20159:55 AM ET
LONDON (AP) — Just like old times.
- Angels win 8-2 in 1st game vs. Texas since trading Hamilton
July 4, 201512:30 AM ET
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) â The way Angels manager Mike Scioscia looked at things, there really wasn't anything unusual seeing Josh Hamilton playing for the other team.
- Dustin Brown loses at Wimbledon 2 days after beating Nadal
July 4, 201510:11 AM ET
LONDON (AP) — The curse of beating Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon has struck again.
- AP sources: Mavericks, DeAndre Jordan agree to 4-year deal
July 3, 20155:32 PM ET
DALLAS (AP) — DeAndre Jordan has chosen the Mavericks over the Los Angeles Clippers in what turned into a tense boom-or-bust wait for Dallas in pursuit of the free-agent center.