- Militants attack Pakistan police academy, killing 59
October 25, 20165:03 AM ET
QUETTA, Pakistan (AP) — Militants wearing suicide vests stormed a Pakistani police academy in the southwestern city of Quetta overnight, killing at least 59 people, mostly police cadets and recruits, and waging a ferocious gunbattle with troops that lasted into early hours Tuesday.
- Militants carry out series of attacks in past 3 years
October 25, 20164:58 AM ET
ISLAMABAD (AP) — Militants wearing suicide vests and firing automatic rifles stormed a Pakistani police academy in the southwestern city of Quetta overnight killed at least 59 people and wounded another 117, mostly police cadets and recruits.
- 10 Things to Know for Today
October 25, 20165:44 AM ET
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
- DIVIDED AMERICA: Yearning for unity, enduring divisiveness
October 25, 201612:15 AM ET
Though they live about 1,730 miles apart, though they've never met, though they are of different races and backgrounds, Lauren Boebert and Dorothy Johnson-Speight speak almost in unison when they lament the fracturing of America.
- AP FACT CHECK: Voter roll problems do not equate to fraud
October 25, 20163:22 AM ET
ATLANTA (AP) — Donald Trump has warned for weeks of a "rigged" election, telling his supports to watch out for large-scale voter fraud — despite a lack of evidence that it exists. In the past few days, Trump has specifically raised concerns about people fraudulently voting using the names of dead people and cited research showing 1.8 million deceased people are still listed on state voter rolls.
- Cleveland's Ontario Street center of sports world Tuesday
October 25, 20162:57 AM ET
CLEVELAND (AP) — Always up for a party, Cleveland's about to rock like never before.
- Next year here: Lovable losers Cubs, Indians meet in Series
October 24, 20168:29 PM ET
CLEVELAND (AP) — The last time the Cleveland Indians won the World Series, Dewey led Truman in the polls. The Chicago Cubs' last title was 13 days after the first Ford Model T car was completed.
- Second City son: Indians 2B Kipnis has Cubs in his blood
October 24, 201610:57 PM ET
CLEVELAND (AP) — Jason Kipnis was raised on Chicago's North Side, and like so many other kids, he grew up idolizing Ryne Sandberg, watching Sammy Sosa smash home runs and listening to Harry Caray.
- Broncos whole again after ending 2-game slide vs. Texans
October 25, 20162:51 AM ET
DENVER (AP) — The Denver Broncos are whole again.
- Here are 10 things to know going into the NBA season
October 25, 20162:58 AM ET
MIAMI (AP) — The offseason is over. And only 1,230 games are left until the playoffs start.