- Suspect in Colorado attack called loner who left few clues
November 28, 20153:46 PM ET
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — A man from North Carolina described as a loner who avoided eye contact opened fire at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic and killed three people, including a police officer, authorities and neighbors said.
- GOP rhetoric on Muslims seen as having little cost
November 28, 20159:59 AM ET
Some leading Republican presidential candidates seem to view Muslims as fair game for increasingly harsh words they might use with more caution against any other group for fear of the political cost. So far, that strategy is winning support from conservatives influential in picking the nominee.
- Putin orders sanctions against Turkey after downing of jet
November 28, 20153:39 PM ET
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday called for sanctions against Turkey, following the downing this week by Turkey of a Russian warplane.
- Pope to visit Central African Republic's divided capital
November 28, 201511:23 AM ET
BANGUI, Central African Republic (AP) — Georgette Dossio mourns a son whose body she can never bury. Sitting on the dirt under a tent of scrap wood and tarp, she is comforted by her neighbors at the airport displaced-persons camp where she has lived for nearly two years.
- Egypt says 90 percent chance of hidden rooms in Tut tomb
November 28, 201512:42 PM ET
CAIRO (AP) — Egypt on Saturday said there is a 90 percent chance that hidden chambers will be found within King Tutankhamun's tomb, based on the preliminary results of a new exploration of the 3,300-year-old mausoleum.
- Watson's 4 TDs lead No. 1 Clemson to 37-32 victory
November 28, 20153:38 PM ET
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Deshaun Watson ran for three touchdowns and passed for a fourth as No. 1 Clemson capped an undefeated regular season by holding off rival South Carolina 37-32 on Saturday.
- No. 8 Ohio State tops No. 12 Michigan 42-13 with ground game
November 28, 20153:45 PM ET
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Ezekiel Elliott ran for 214 yards and two touchdowns to help No. 8 Ohio State rout No. 12 Michigan 42-13 Saturday.
- Tulane fires Johnson after 3 losing seasons in 4 years
November 28, 201512:37 PM ET
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Tulane has fired coach Curtis Johnson after the Green Wave finished their third losing season in four years under the New Orleans native.
- Chad Carr honored with moment of silence before The Game
November 28, 20151:38 PM ET
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Chad Carr was honored with a moment of silence before No. 12 Michigan played No. 8 Ohio State on Saturday.
- Boykin, No. 15 TCU beat No. 7 Baylor 28-21 in double OT
November 28, 20152:28 AM ET
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Trevone Boykin had quite a closing act in his final home game for No. 15 TCU.